當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語口語>

2017年英語口語練習材料帶翻譯

英語口語 閱讀(2.53W)

英語複習重在方法與技巧,抓住重點難點複習,效率才能提高,下面,是小編為大家搜尋整理的2017年英語口語練習材料翻譯,希望能給大家帶來幫助!更多精彩內容請及時關注我們應屆畢業生考試網!

2017年英語口語練習材料帶翻譯

  Pros and Cons利與弊

Brenda has to make an important decision. She got accepted to an internship in France, and she got a job offer at a hospital. She can only do one though. She made a list of pros and cons. Pros are the good things while cons are the bad things.

布倫達必須做出重要決定,她得到了一個在法國實習的機會,同時也得到了一個可以在醫院裡工作的機會,但她只能選擇一個。她列出了一系列的優勢和劣勢,優勢是好的,而劣勢是壞的。

The internship in France was good, because Brenda always wanted to go to France. Her plane ticket and living accommodations would be paid for. The bad thing about the internship was that it had nothing to do with her life goals. The internship required her to teach French children English. Brenda was okay with children, but she didn't love them.

在法國的實習是好的,因為布倫達一直想去法國,她的機票費和住宿條件將會有人承擔。實習不好的一面是,這與她的生活目標無關。實習要求她教法國兒童英語,她可以同意和孩子們在一起,但她卻不愛他們。

One pro of the job offer at the hospital was that it was good for her end goal. Brenda's end goal was to be a doctor, and the job will teach her a lot about medical school. One con of the job offer was the location. The hospital is in a dangerous place where people have to be careful of being robbed and getting hurt. After a lot of thinking and looking at her list, Brenda decided to work at the hospital. She knew that working there would be good for her future.

另一個醫院的'工作從好的一面看對她最終目標是有利的。布倫達最終目標是成為一名醫生,這項工作將教她很多關於醫學院的知識。從不好的一面來看,醫院所在的地方是一個危險之處,那裡必須小心被搶劫和被傷害。經過了但鬧一系列的思考,布倫達決定在醫院工作,她知道在那裡工作對她將來是有好處的。

  【相關閱讀】

  旅遊英語口語

you think you can come? 你認為你能來嗎?

was your weekend ? 你週末過得怎麼樣?

is my card. 這是我的名片。

is used to eating out all the time. 他已經習慣在外面吃飯了。

5.I‘m getting a new computer for birthday present. 我得到一臺電腦作生日禮物。

you ever driven a BMW? 你有沒有開過“寶馬”?

about if we go tomorrow instead? 我們改成明天去怎麼樣?

do you like Hong Kong? 你喜歡香港嗎?

do you want your steak? 你的牛排要幾分熟?

did the game turn out? 球賽結果如何?

did Mary make all of her money? 瑪麗所有的錢是怎麼賺到的?

was your date? 你的約會怎麼樣?

are you doing with your new boss? 你跟你的新上司處得如何?

should I tell him the bad news? 我該如何告訴他這個壞訊息?

much money did you make? 你賺了多少錢?

much does it cost to go abroad? 出國要多少錢?

long will it take to get to your house? 到你家要多久?

long have you been here? 你在這裡多久了?

nice/pretty/cold/funny/stupid/boring/interesting.

about going out for dinner? 出去吃晚餐如何?

21.I‘m sorry that you didn’t get the job. 很遺憾,你沒有得到那份工作。

22.I‘m afraid that it’s not going to work out. 我恐怕這事不會成的。

23.I guess I could come over. 我想我能來。

it okay to smoke in the office? 在辦公室裡抽菸可以嗎?

was kind of exciting. 有點剌激。

26.I know what you want. 我知道你想要什麼。

that why you don‘t want to go home? 這就是你不想回家的原因嗎?

28.I‘m sure we can get you a great / good deal. 我很肯定我們可以幫你做成一筆好交易。

d you help me with the report? 你願意幫我寫報告嗎?