營銷是指,企業發現或挖掘準消費者需求,從整體氛圍的營造以及自身產品形態的營造去推廣和銷售產品。下面是小編整理的關於營銷的英語口語,歡迎閱讀!
營銷方案討論簡:
Now we've decided to go global, what form of entry should we use to get into the US market?
現在我們已經決定走全球化路線.我們應該採取什麼形式進入美國市場?
傑克:
Well, as you saw in my strategy plan, I think that a joint venture would be the best choice. What do you think?
嗯.正如你在我的策略計劃上看到的.我認為搞合資企業將是最好的選擇. 你認為呢?
簡:
I think for our type of consumer products a joint venture is not suitable because we don't necessarily need a local partner.
我認為合資企業不適合我們這種型別的消費產品.因為我們不需要一位本地合夥人.
傑克:
But their local market knowledge could be invaluable.
但是他們關於本地市場的知識可能會大有價值.
簡:
But there are easier ways to gain that local knowledge.
但是有更容易的方法獲得那些本地知識.
傑克:
So what is your suggestion then?
那麼你的`建議是什麼?
簡:
I think we should acquire the services of a distribution agent as well as a business consultant. These are relatively inexpensive ways to gain local knowledge.
我認為我們應該請一位經銷代理人和一名業務顧問.這是獲得本地知識的相對廉價的方法.
傑克:
But what about the marketing and sales aspects of the entry?
但是營銷和銷售方面怎麼辦?
簡:
We can establish a small office there that can organize marketing and sales campaigns through outside marketing agencies.
我們可以在那邊設一個辦事處.它可以通過外面的營銷代理公司組織營銷和銷售活動.
傑克:
Ok, but I think we should compile a full strategy guide before we do anything else.
但是我認為我們在做任何事情之前.應該先編制一本完整的策略指南.
廣告策劃林小姐:
What were the Market Research findings?
市場調研部的調查結果是什麼?
劉先生:
Well, it looks as if there's a fair market for the product at the moment. They think, though, that it'll take a few years for it to really catch on.
嗯.看來目前這種產品的市場還不錯.然而他們認為還得好幾年才能使這種產品流行起來.
林小姐:
That' s understandable. We'll have to run a good advertising campaign.
這是可以理解的.我們應該好好開展一個廣告運動.
劉先生:
I think we're on to something big.
那當然.我認為我們還得幹一些更大的. 檢視替換句
林小姐:
That's for sure. We must do the most complete testing possible before we begin to market it.
對.我們必須幹得徹底.在該產品上市前.我們必須儘可能全面地測試.
劉先生:
That's for sure. We want it to be a success.
是的.我們希望這能成功.