當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語口語>

情景對話:這家餐館的中國菜太好吃了

英語口語 閱讀(2.28W)

引導語:大家喜歡吃地道的中國菜嗎,以下是本站小編分享給大家的情景對話:這家餐館的中國菜太好吃了,歡迎練習!

情景對話:這家餐館的中國菜太好吃了

A I'm glad we came here. This is really delicious!

很高興來到這裡。這真的很美味

B I was worried you would think it was too far to drive.

我擔心你會覺得開車太遠。

A Well, it's true I've never driven two hours just to get really, I think it's worth it.

這倒是真的,我從未開過兩個小時的車子,只是為了吃頓午餐。但是不錯,我覺得很值得。

B I think if you try some more authentic Chinese food,you might understand how we students from Taiwan suffer.

如果你再吃些地道的中國菜,你就會了解我們臺灣學生所遭受的了。

A How do you mean "suffer"?

你說“遭受”是什麼意思?

B I mean, in Milwaukee there is no good Chinese we miss the food in Taiwan too times we just have to drive down here to Chicago to find something better.

在密爾瓦基市都沒有好吃的中國菜,所我們很懷念臺灣的食物。有時候我們只好開車下來芝加哥找些好吃的東西。

A Even in the winter?

連冬天都這樣嗎?

B Yes, even in the winter.

是的,甚至在冬天也是這樣。

A And even if it takes two hours, huh?

而且甚至要花兩個小時,是嗎?

B Why not? I've been craving good food for three weeks now.I'm too sick of hamburgers and pizza!

有何不可呢?我已經渴望美食三個星期了。我受夠了漢堡包和比薩。

A Well, this really is delicious, I have to admit.I can understand better now why you and your friends are always whining.

這真的很好吃,我必須承認。現在我比較能夠了解為什麼你和你的'朋友總是在抱怨。

B Don't tease me! Good food is really important to Chinese!

別取笑我了!美食對中國人來說是很重要的。

A I know. I can see that. This is what is called "dim sum," right?

我知道,看得出來。這就是“點心”對不對?

B Yes, all these dishes are different "dim sum" can't find this kind of thing except for in a few cities in America.

是的,這些菜餚都是不同的點心。在美國除了少數幾個城市,你找不到這類食物的。

A So when you Chinese think of Chinatown,you mostly think of food. Is that right?

所以當你們中國人想到中國城,幾乎都想到吃的,對不對?

B Of course.I will try to buy some things at the Asian grocery down the block I can do a little cooking in my apartment.

當然。我還要在下一條街的亞洲雜貨店買些東西。那麼我就可以在自己的公寓煮些東西。

A And maybe we can go to a good Italian restaurant for dinner, after the ago has some great Italian restaurants.

也許參觀完博物館,我們可以去義大利餐廳吃晚餐。芝加哥有一些很棒的義大利餐廳。

B No way!

絕不!

A What do you mean?

你是什麼意思?

B We're going up to the "new" Chinatown for dinner.I already know where we're going to go.

我們要去新中國城吃晚餐。我已經知道我們要去哪裡了.

A Alright, alright. I am happy to try more Chinese it be dim sum again?

好吧,好吧,我很樂意多吃些中國菜。又是吃點心嗎?

B No, dim sum is usually eaten around lunch time,or sometimes closer to 'll try more Taiwanese style up at the "new" Chinatown.

不是。點心通常是午餐吃的,有時候更接近早餐的時間。我們要在新中國城多吃些臺灣菜。

A Taiwanese style? Isn't dim sum Taiwanese style?

臺灣菜?點心不是臺灣菜嗎?

B No, dim sum is more Cantonese of course you can buy it in Taiwan.

不是,點心比較像是廣東菜。當然在臺灣也買得到。

A I wonder if you can cook things this good.

我在想,你能煮得這麼好吃嗎?

B I'm a great cook actually. You will see.

事實上我很會做菜,你等著看好了。