當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語口語>

情景對話:上錯菜

英語口語 閱讀(1.14W)

引導語:大家出外吃飯的時候有沒有遇到過上錯菜的情況?以下是本站小編分享給大家的.情景對話:上錯菜,歡迎練習!

情景對話:上錯菜

A What is this? I didn't order that.

這是什麼? 我沒有點這個.

B I’m terribly sorry. May I have your order again? I'll get it right away.

很抱歉.您能再點一次嗎? 我會馬上替你下單。

A I've ordered savory pork and coleslaw.

我點了鹹豬肉和涼拌生菜絲。

B I'm sorry. I must have made a mistake. I'll bring them for you at once.

很抱歉。我一定是搞錯了。我會馬上替您上菜。

A Hey! What is this?

嘿,這是什麼?

B Pardon me, Miss. But didn't you order chicken soup?

對比起,小姐,但是您沒有點這道雞湯嗎?

A Oh, Is that what this is?

噢,這就是所謂的雞湯?

B I believe so. But if it really bothers you, I'll replace it for you.

我想是。如果您不喜歡,我可以替您換了它.

A No, don't replace it. Give a refund.

不,不用換了。給我退款。

B Sorry. I'm afraid we can't. But you may order something else instead.

不好意思。我恐怕我們無法退款.但您可以定其他東西代替.

A Oh, really? Give me a clam soup.

哦,真的嗎? 給我一個蛤蜊湯.

B Okay, Miss.

好的,小姐。

A Thank you.

謝謝你。

B I hope you enjoy your dinner.

希望您用餐愉快。