引導語:大家吃過法式烤鴨嗎,以下是本站小編分享給大家的“特價套餐是法式烤鴨”情景對話,歡迎練習!
A Hello, my name's John. I'll be your waiter this I get you anything from the bar for starters?
您好,我叫約翰,今晚由我為您服務。我可以為您從吧檯拿些開胃菜了嗎?
B No we really need is a booster chair for our daughter. Do you have one?
不用了,謝謝。我女兒需要一把高腳椅,你們有嗎?
A Yes, of course. The hostess should have brought you one. Just a moment. Our special tonight is Duck Chambord,which is roast duck served in a raspberry sauce with fresh 's also served with wild rice and a medley of is 17.95 and it comes with soup or salad.
當然有,女服務員應該要拿給你們的,請稍等。今晚的特餐是法式烤鴨,配上新鮮的莓子醬菰米和青菜。價格是十七美元九五美分,附有湯或沙拉。
B What is your soup of the day?
今天是什麼湯?
A Our soup of the day is French onion.
今天是法式洋蔥湯。
B The duck sounds good. One of us should have it.
烤鴨聽起來不錯,我們其中一個人點好了。
A Alright, you order the duck.
好的`,那麼你點烤鴨。
B Fine.
好。
AShe will have the duck, and I will have the filet mignon.
她要烤鴨,我要腓力牛排。
B How would you like your filet mignon, sir? Rare, medium rare, or well-done?
要幾分熟呢?五分熟?三分熟?還是全熟?
A Medium rare.
三分熟。
B And would you like soup or salad with your meals?
附餐要湯還是沙拉?
A I want salad.
我要沙拉。
B I'll have the soup. French onion, yes?
我要湯,是法式洋蔥湯嗎?
A Yes, that's right. It's very good. I recommend it.
是的,很美味的,我強力推薦。
B Our daughter will share some of our meal with d you bring an extra plate for her?
我女兒要和我們共用一份餐,可以另外給她一個餐盤嗎?
A Of course, Ma'am. I will also bring your sourdough bread in just a moment.
當然可以,等會我把小餐包一起送來。
B Our bread?
餐包?
A Yes, we serve it at all tables.
是的,每桌都有附贈的。
B Good. Thank you.
好的,謝謝。