當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語口語>

對話練習:咱們看選單點菜吧

英語口語 閱讀(1.85W)

引導語:咱們先看看選單吧,這樣才好點菜。以下是本站小編分享給大家的對話練習:咱們看選單點菜吧,歡迎練習!

對話練習:咱們看選單點菜吧

A We really were lucky. We got the last available table for two---and we didn't even have a reservation! Did you see the long lines behind us?

咱們真走運。能坐上最後一張兩人桌---咱們根本就沒預訂!你看見我們後面排的那條長隊了嗎?

B Yeah, I'm glad that we didn't have to wait long. I'm starving!

是啊,咱們不用等那麼長時間,我真開心。餓死了。

A Let's take a look at the menu so we can order. Do you want to choose an appetizer for us to share?

咱們先看看選單吧,這樣才好點菜。你想不想選個開胃菜咱倆一起吃?

B What would you rather have, samosas or poppadoms?

你想吃哪個?薩摩薩三角餃還是印式炸麵包片?

A I heard that one of their specialities is the samosa.

我聽說他們的招牌菜是薩摩薩。

B Well, let's get a plate of those then.

哦,那咱們點一份好了。

A Sounds good. What are you going to have for your main course?

聽起來不錯。你的.主菜想點什麼?

B I think I might have a dahl.

我想要一份蔬菜咖哩。

A What's in a dahl?

裡面都有什麼?

B It's got chickpeas and vegetables in a spicy curry sauce with rice.

有用咖哩辣醬煮的鷹嘴豆和一些蔬菜,再配上一份米飯。

A That sounds nice. Do you want to share some kebabs as well?

聽起來很好吃。你想不想跟我分一點烤肉串?

B Ok. How about some lamb kebabs?

行。羊肉怎麼樣?

A That's my favourite. Do you want to have some wine or beer?

我最愛吃羊肉了。你想不想喝點葡萄酒或者啤酒?

B I think I'll have a beer.

我想喝啤酒。

A Ok, shall I flag down the waitress?

好了,咱們可以招手叫服務員過來嗎?

B I wouldn't recommend it. I think we should wait until she comes round.

我覺得不好。我們最好等她走過來的時候再 叫她。

A You're right. That might seem a bit rude. It's a good thing I've got you with me!

你說的對。那樣做看起來有點不禮貌。我跟你一起來真是太好了。

B What would you do without me?

要是沒有我你該怎麼辦啊?