幾乎每個人都有外出到餐館吃飯的時候,這裡,小編蒐集整理了一些餐館用餐的的常用英語對話。
餐館點餐英語口語對話一A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要來點什麼?
B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你們這兒有什麼?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。[)
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要來點穀類食品嗎,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,來一份麥片粥。
A: And eggs? 還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再來一份薰豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡薰豬肉鬆脆一點。
A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?
B: Fried, please. 煎的。
A: Anything more, sir? 還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足夠了。謝謝。
餐館點餐英語口語對話二(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一對夫婦在擁擠的'餐廳外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t. 沒有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available? 很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鐘才會有空桌。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two? 不用了,謝謝。我們等一會兒再來。請替我們預定一張二人桌,可以嗎?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 當然可以。請問先生貴姓? B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布魯斯。順便,我們可以要一張靠近視窗的桌子嗎?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生。
B: That’s fine.我們明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小時後,布魯斯夫婦回來了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你們的桌子已經準備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。