當前位置:才華齋>範例>書信函>

當面感謝英語翻譯

書信函 閱讀(2.74W)

1. I wish you were here(so) that I might thank you in person.

當面感謝英語翻譯

我真希望你在這裡,好讓我向你當面道謝。

2. Mr. I see. Thank you very much.

明白了,非常感謝。

3. Count the money on the spot.

銀錢過手,當面點清。

4. Exprethanks

表示感謝

5. Blethe Lord.

感謝主

6. To thank; To be (feel) thankful; To be (feel) grateful

感謝,衷心感謝等

7. He flung the matter in my face.

他拿這事當面責難我。

8. eaten as mush or as a thin gruel.

當面糊和稀粥吃的東西。

9. Here you are, sir. Count them carefully please!

給您,請當面點清。

10. He that fears you present, will hate you absent.

當面懼怕你,背後必恨你。

11. Gratitude and Responses

感謝與回答

12. My undying gratitude.

我長久的感謝

13. respond to thanks

回答對方的感謝

14. Thanks and answer

感謝和回答

15. Thanks so much.

非常感謝。

16. Thank you kindly.

衷心感謝你。

17. Be obliged to sb.

感謝(某人)

18. An expression of gratitude.

感謝感激的表示

19. Give thanks to God.

感謝上帝。

20. I thanked them personally.

我親自感謝他們

Dear MR.

Thanks for you look in last week when i i'm feel better ~~~. I want to see you face to face but you went on errands you come me Pls~~I want to have a meeting with you.

英美人士打交道,你會發現他們在許多場合都會寫感謝信。當他們收到朋友饋贈的禮物,或在困難時得到別人的幫助,或出去旅行受到盛情款待,除了當面致謝,他們還會寫信以表謝意。

感謝信並無固定的格式,但是一定要提及感謝的具體原因和內容。不要千謝萬謝,結果連感謝的理由都沒寫出來。如果收到的禮物是相簿,你可以提及你不久前拍了一組照片,收到相簿真是太及時了;住院時收到鮮花,可以說每天看著鮮花,神清氣爽,心情頓時變得愉悅起來。過去,感謝信一般由當事人親筆寫在信紙或卡片上,然後通過傳統郵政服務(因其既花錢又費時,常被稱做snail mail,“蝸牛信件”)。現在,隨著電子郵件的普及,它已迅速取代傳統的書信和卡片。

下面這個範例是John Gu為感謝同事在自己生日那天為自己的辦公室佈置了喜慶的裝飾物,並贈送一家餐館禮券而寫的感謝信:

範例:

Hi, everyone

I'd like to thank each of you for ma-ki-ng my birthday a great day(1) felt really festive(2) to be surrounded by all of the decorations(3) all day!In fact, if you haven't noticed, I'm reluctant(4) to take them , your gift certificate(5) to the Real Seafood Restaurant was very generous(6) and I can assure you I will put it to good use!

Thanks so much! (7)

John

(1)英文信函的習慣是開門見山,段落的第一個句子常常是該段落的.主題句(topic sentence),"I'd like to thank each of you for ma-ki-ng my birthday a great day"很清楚地表達了寫信的目的。類似的主題句還有:"Thank you for spending so much time with me during my visit to your headquarters on Monday."和"Leon and I are so grateful for your kindneduring our stay in your house last week."

(2)festive:過節似的、喜慶的、歡樂的

(3)decorations:此處指表示喜慶的裝飾物,如氣球、彩條,表示幽默的漫畫等。

(4)be reluctant to: 不情願的,捨不得的

(5)gift certificate:禮券

(6)generous: 豐厚的、豐盛的、大方的

(7)結尾時可以再次向對方表示感謝。類似的句子還有:Thank you again for your k you again for your generosity.。