當前位置:才華齋>英語>商務英語>

2017年商務英語BEC中級口試必備用語彙總

商務英語 閱讀(7.28K)

“商務英語”是商務和英語的結合,在“英語”和“商務”兩個內容上權重是這樣的。英語佔大約%。在這裡,英語的語言水平是基本的要求。也就是說,我們首先解決的是學員的語言水平問題。幫助學員切實地提高英語水平。以下是小編為您整理的2017年商務英語BEC中級口試必備用語彙總。

2017年商務英語BEC中級口試必備用語彙總

Can you show us your catalogue?

可以看一下你們的產品目錄嗎?

Certainly. Here’s a catalogue for some of ourpopular items.

當然可以。這是我們一些暢銷貨的目錄。

Have you looked into the sales?

您調查過銷售情況嗎?

Such products are widely sold in markets abroad.

此類產品在國外市場很暢銷。

I would like to see the samples first.

我想先看一看樣品。

This is the newest export item for this year.

好的。這是今年出口的最新款式。

Thanks. Do you have catalogues? I’d like to have a few copies to study them carefully.

謝謝。你們有商品目錄嗎?我想要幾份仔細研究一下。

Good morning. Welcome to our company.

早上好。歡迎您到我們公司來(歡迎光臨)。

Good morning. I’m the manager of the import division of XYZ . Here is my card.

早上好。我是XYZ有限公司的進口部經理,這是我的名片。

Pleased to meet you and I’m glad to have the opportunity to recommend to you our latestlaser and electronics product of this year.

很高興認識您並有機會向您推薦我們今年最新的一種光電產品。

What about the functions?

功能怎麼樣?

It combines many functions in one. It is a high gradeproduct.

它集多種功能於一身,是高檔產品。

Here is a catalogue and a price list. The product is avery popular item this year.

這是目錄和價目表。這種產品是今年非常流行的款式。

Really! Mm…, what about the quality?

真的`嗎?嗯[$#],質量怎麼樣?

Absolutely reliable. The quality is superior, yet theprice is very reasonable. It feels soft and smooth.

完全可靠。該產品質優價廉,手感柔軟光滑。

Thank you. You’ve been most helpful.

你幫了我們大忙,非常感謝。

My pleasure. I can assure you that you’ll find very good prospects in our products.

不客氣。我保證您會發現我們產品的前景非常美好。

I learned from the ads that you manufacture and sell this kind of product.

我從廣告上得知,貴公司生產銷售這種產品。

Yes, we do. Are you interested in our products? If so, then you’ve come to the right place.

是的。您對我們的產品感興趣嗎?如果感興趣,那麼您來對地方了。

Good.

好極了。

Well, then, what can I do for you? What exactly are you after?

那麼,我能為您做些什麼?您具體想要些什麼呢?

I’d like to know something more about the product. For example, the manufactured materials,the design and the sales position.

我想多瞭解一下你們的產品。比如,加工原料、設計、及銷售情況。

Well, I’ve certainly had an excellent time here. And you have been kind.

哦,我在這兒過得非常愉快。你們真是太好了。

It’s been a great pleasure to have you with us. We hope you’ll come here more often in thefuture.

我們很高興和你在一起。希望你今後經常來。

I’m sure I will. Now that we’ve got to know each other better, I’m certain we can do morebusiness to our mutual benefit.

肯定會。既然我們彼此更加了解了,相信今後我們能做成更多的互利互惠生意。

I hope so.

希望如此。

How long do you think this hot weather will last?

你估計這樣熱的天氣會持續多久?

Mt. Laoshan would be the ideal place for you, then. Ithas around sightseeing spots.

那嶗山將是你理想的地方。它總共有多個旅遊景點。

Sounds great. I can't wait to go there now, MissZhang.

聽起來太好了。我現在就迫不及待想去嶗山,張小姐。

It's very hot today. Do you mind the heat?

今天真熱。你討厭熱天氣嗎?

Well, it's all right. I'd say it's much better thanBritian, actually. It's so humid there.

我倒覺得沒什麼。這兒比英國好多了,那兒太潮溼。

Yes, it's rather dry here.

是的,我們這兒氣候乾燥。

Yes. But I've always wanted to come.

是的。不過我一直想來這兒。

Well, there are plenty of worthwhile places for you to see.

那麼,值得你看的地方可不少。

What would you suggest?

你能提個建議嗎?

Well, what are you particularly interested in?

好,你有什麼特別感興趣的?

I love beautiful scenic spots.

我喜歡看美的風景點。

I do hope you'll visit us someday soon.

我非常希望不久的將來你也能訪問我們。

Not too long, I suppose. What kind of weather doyou have at this time of the year?

我想不會太久。你的家鄉這個季節的天氣怎麼樣?

It's not this hot. The highest temperature there is degrees, and there's more rain. I prefer the dryweather you have here.

沒有這麼熱,那兒最高氣溫只有度,但雨水比較多。我還是喜歡你們這兒的乾燥天氣。

Here we are at the airport.

我們到機場了。

It's very kind of you to come and see me off, Mr. Zhang.

張先生,謝謝你來送我。

It's my pleasure. It's a pity that you have to go now.

這是我的榮幸,可惜你現在就要走了。

What's the temperature today?

今天的氣溫有多高?

About degrees centigrade.

大約攝氏度。

Oh, that's pretty high. What is the highest temperature you get here?

夠高的!這兒氣溫最高能達到多少度?

About degrees, I'd say.

我估計大約度。

What is it your company does again?

你說你們公司做什麼來著?

It makes electronic equipment.

我們公司製造電器產品。

Well, then why haven't I heard of it before?

那麼為什麼我沒有聽說過呢?

Our factory floor is about , square meters.

我們工廠佔地約,平方米

And what's that building outside the window?

窗外那一棟樓房是什麼呢?

It's mainly for shipping and storage. This one is forassembly.