當前位置:才華齋>英語>等級考試>

2016年BEC中級商務英語口語常用句型彙總

等級考試 閱讀(1.49W)

商務英語是以適應職場生活的語言要求為目的,內容涉及到商務活動的方方面面。那麼,在BEC中級商務英語考試之際,yjbys為大家分享商務英語口語常用句型,僅供參考!

2016年BEC中級商務英語口語常用句型彙總

1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.

我需要一個成套服務,包括機票和住宿

2 I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.

我想把這張票換成頭等車。

3 I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.

我要預訂去芝加哥的臥鋪。

4 I won’t check this baggage

這件行李我不託運。

5 I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.

我要坐在飛機前部。

6 I missed my train.

我未趕上火車。

7 I haven’t nothing to declare.

我沒有要申報的東西

8 It’s all personal effects.

這些東西都是我私人用的。

9 I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.

我會在機場櫃檯拿機票。

10 I’d like two seats on today’s Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.

我想訂兩張今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的機票。

11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.

我們在機場的大廳裡等約翰。

12 I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.

我要買一張優待票代替。

13 I’d like a refund on this ticket.

我要退這張票。

14 I’d like to have a seat by the window.

我要一個靠窗的座位。

15 You have to change at Chicago Station.

你必須要在芝加哥站轉車。

16 We have only one a day for New York.

到紐約的一天只有一班。

17 Sorry, they are already full.

抱歉,全部滿了。

18 I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.

要預訂一個座位去紐約。

19 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.

班機號碼是9月5日AK708。

20 There’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.

早上10點半有班機。

21 I’m looking for my baggage。

我正在找我的行李。

22 I’d like to make a reservation

我想預訂。

23 The sooner, the better.

越快越好。

24 I’d like to change my reservation.

我想變更一下我的預訂。

25 I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.

我要再確認一下我從倫敦到東京的班機。

26 My reservation number is 2991.

我的預訂號碼是2991。

27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.

我在東京預訂的。

28 I made reservations yesterday.

我昨天預訂的。

29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.

我要預訂一張從洛杉磯到東京的機票。

30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.

我星期六總是有一大堆的衣物要洗。

31. We should continue to reform and improve the foreign trade management system by sticking to the unified policy, fair competition, integration of industry with trade and promotion of the proxy system.

我們要堅持統一政策、平等競爭、工貿結合、推行代理制的做法,改革和完善外貿管理體制。

(注意:"改革"與"完善"兩詞可以統一為一個意思譯出,使句子形式更統一,避免累贅)

32. To transform the traditional export industries and increase the technology content and added value in our exports

要改造傳統出口工業,加大出口產品的技術含量和附加值

33. To improve the competitiveness of our products on domestic and overseas markets

加強我國出口產品在國內國際市場上的競爭力

(注意:"競爭力"的說法,還有就是整句話的構成,這句話在外貿行文裡常用到,要記住)

34. To work actively to adjust the mix of exports and increase the proportion of high-tech products

積極調整出口商品結構,提高高新技術產品的出口比重

35. To implement an automatic registration system of foreign trading rights on a trial basis

以試點的形式實行外貿權自動登記制度

(注意:句子的'結構,另外"以試點的形式"要注意不要太"翻譯腔")

36. To develop a full-dimensional export-oriented economy

發展全方位的外向型經濟

(注意:常用句。"外向型經濟"也可譯成"export-outward economy")

37. Honoring contract, guaranteeing quality, seeking moderate profit and valuing friendship

守約、保質、薄利、重義

(注意:這是我國對外承包工程專案的四條基本原則,做工程貿易的朋友們還是要注意以下的)

38. the principle of pursuing practical results, adopting various ways and seeking common development on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and efficiency

平等互利、講求實效、形式多樣、共同發展的方針

(注意:如果是英譯漢,一定要注意簡潔性。還有就是要注意"平等互利"的翻法,比中文要複雜一些)

establish and perfect the foreign economic and trade regime consistent with the international prevailing rules and actual situation in China

建立健全符合國際通行規則和我國國情的對外經濟貿易體制

40 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。