當前位置:才華齋>英語>商務英語>

商務會議相關的英語口語

商務英語 閱讀(1.99W)

商務會議是指帶有商業性質的會議形式,是做生意的重要一部分。下面是小編分享的關於會議的英語口語,希望能對大家有所幫助!

商務會議相關的英語口語

  (一):I would like to thank you aii for attending this meeting.

我想感謝各位參加本次會議。

Thanks for coming to the meeting this morning.

感謝大家今天上午能來參加會議。

Isn't it a delight should friends visit from afar?

有朋自遠方來,不亦樂乎?

Thanks again for joining us today.

再次感謝各位今天能夠加入我們。

  (二):If you look at the agenda, you will find that we'll have two round-table discussions this morning.

如果您看一下手中的議程表,您會發現今天上午我們有兩場圓桌討論會。

We will have two presentations from 10:00 to 12:00 with a 15-minute I break at halftime.

10點到12點我們將有兩場演講,中間休息15分鐘。

And then everyone can express his point of view.

之後是自由發言時間。

  (三):Our goal is to further cement our trade relations.

我們的目標是進一步鞏固彼此的`貿易關係。

Precisely how this reform will work is the subject of the conference.

簡單地說,本次會議的主題是如何實施改革。

We aim to provide chances for information exchanging.

我們的目的是給大家提供交流的機會。

  (四):Now, I'd like to introduce the three distinguished guests for you.

現在,我想向大家介紹三位尊貴的客人。

It gives me great pleasure to introduce our next speaker.

很高興向大家介紹下一位演講者。

Please allow me to introduce Mr. Green, President of our company.

請允許我向大家介紹格林先生,我們公司的總裁。

Now I am very honored to introduce them to you.

現在我非常榮幸地向大家介紹他們。

  (五):Let's give him a big hand.

讓我們熱烈鼓掌歡迎他。

Let's give her a warm welcome!

讓我們以熱烈的掌聲歡迎她!

Let's clap her on.

讓咱們鼓掌歡迎她上來。

  (六):We appreciate them for their contributions to the US-China relationship.

我們感謝他們為美中關係作出的貢獻。

We would like to thank John for his tremendous contribution.

我們要感謝約翰作出的巨大貢獻。

Finally, we do appreciate the contribution that everybody makes for the company.

最後,我們非常感謝大家為公司作出的貢獻。