當前位置:才華齋>英語>商務英語>

跟表揚有關的商務英語口語

商務英語 閱讀(1.56W)

職場中,表揚業務出色的職員是常態。下面是小編整理的關於表揚別人的商務英語口語,歡迎大家閱讀!

跟表揚有關的商務英語口語

Oh dear.

天啊。

You should be okay Anna.

你應該沒事,安娜。

After the way you coped with Mr Lime, you should be praised.

在你處理完Lime先生之後,你應該受到表揚。

Really? What do you think Paul will say?

真的?你覺得保羅會說什麼?

Well, if he is pleased, he'll say things like: Well done.

如果他滿意的話,他會像是這麼說:做得好。

You handled it well. Great job.

你處理得很好。幹得漂亮。

I'm really impressed.

給我留下了非常深刻的印象。

And if he's not?

如果他不滿意呢?

Well, I suppose – oop. Here’s Paul now!

那麼我猜……保羅現在來了!

Well, Tom, erday was not a great day.

湯姆,安娜……昨天不是一個好日子。

Two clients came in with serious complaints.

有兩名客戶帶來了嚴重的投訴。

Mrs Kumquat received a delivery of imitation bananas that were purple, not very convincing.

Kumquat女士收到了紫色的人造香蕉,難以相信。

And Mr Lime ordered grapefruits, but got pineapples. Tom. en.

Lime 先生定了葡萄,但是收到的是菠蘿。湯姆! 是的。聽著。

Were you responsible for these errors? , but Paul...

你能對這些失誤負責嗎? 是的,但是保羅……

Mistakes happen. But it seems that Mrs Kumquat left our offices even angrier than when she came in and she says she will never use Tip Top Trading again.

錯誤已經發生了。但是似乎Kumquat女士離開辦公室的時候甚至比她進來的時候更生氣,並且她說她再也不會光顧 Tip Top Trading了!

I tried my best.

我盡力了。

I understand you told her to spray paint the bananas and to 'stop being such a miserable old witch'.

我知道你讓她去給香蕉噴漆,並且不要像一個令人討厭的老巫婆一樣。

Yeah, well look, she'd been very rude to you weren't such a good salesman I would fire you for that.

是的,她對我非常的粗魯。如果你不能當好一名銷售,我就因此開除你。

Anna Yes.

安娜。 是的。

Well done. Not only was Mr Lime satisfied that his business would be resolved, but we might even get some extra business from him, thanks to your Imperial Lemon proposal.

幹得好。Lime先生不僅因為他的商業問題得到解決而滿意,而且我們還可能和他達成了額外的'訂單,多虧了你的皇家檸檬建議。

I hope so.

希望如此。

You were in a difficult situation and you handled it well.

你處於困境卻處理得很好。

You remained calm, friendly and professional.

你仍然很沉著,友好,專業。

So, great job. I'm really impressed. I'm going to…

幹得好,給我留下了非常深刻的印象。我將要……

Oh no. It's a call from the USA.

不,是從美國來的電話

Oh god! What?

上帝! 怎麼了?

It's the boss! Whose boss? Ours!

是老闆! 誰的老闆? 我們的!

The big, big boss, based in America.

在美國的最大的老闆。

Hellooo? Ah, good afternoon Mr Socrates, I mean, er morning, ha ha, where you are it's … yes, no, n yes …. I'm not sure.

你好?Socrates先生下午好,我是說早上,你在哪……是的,不,是的……我不確定。

Mrs Kumquat … did she?

Kumquat女士,她這麼做了嗎?

… well, it was very unfortunate …. purple, yes …. totally unacceptable …. I will.

太不幸了……紫色,對,完全難以讓人接受……我會的。

If you'd like I could …. Mr Socrates? Hello? Mr Socrates? Oh, he's gone.

如果你想我可以……Socrates先生?你好?Socrates先生?他掛了。

Right where was I? Tom, great work. Anna, I'm disappointed.

好的,我說哪了?湯姆,幹得好。安娜,我很失望。

No, no, Anna, great work, I want you to take charge of the Imperial Lemon presentation.

安娜,幹得好,我想讓你負責皇家檸檬的報告。

Tom, if you speak to a client like that again there will be disciplinary action.

湯姆,如果你再這麼跟客戶說話就會受紀律處分。

Mrs Kumquat was so angry she even emailed Mr Socrates. Ok, that’s it.

Kumquat女士很生氣,她甚至發郵件給了Socrates先生。好的,就是這樣。