當前位置:才華齋>英語>商務英語>

跟找工作有關的商務英語口語

商務英語 閱讀(1.26W)

商務英語專業是一門應用性很強的專業,其實踐教學水平在專業的生存和發展中起著重要的作用。為了幫助大家學習商務英語,小編分享了一些商務英語口語,希望能對大家有所幫助!

跟找工作有關的商務英語口語

say 'possible' because she is still being interviewed for the job of Sales Executive.

我說"可能"是因為她還在接受銷售員的面試。

Anna: Firstly, this job is an ideal match for my skills and experience.

首先,這份工作與我的專長和經驗完美吻合。

I've spent several years working in sales and I get on with people easily.

我在銷售行業工作了幾年,並且我很容易與人相處。

Well, I mean, apart from the ones I don't like of course!

我的意思是,當然除了我不喜歡的人!

Secondly, I know Tip Top Trading is one of the fastest-growing companies in London, and I want to be part of that.

其次,我知道Tip Top Trading是倫敦發展最快的公司之一,所以我想成為其中的一員。

That's absolutely right. Tip Top Trading is the fastest-growing company in the plastic fruits sector.

千真萬確。Tip Top Trading是塑料水果業發展最快的公司之一。

Well said, Anna! If she gets that job I'm sure she'll be an asset to the company.

說的好,安娜!如果她得到這個工作,我肯定她將是公司的骨幹。

The decision is in the hands of Manager, Paul, who we heard there.

我們聽到了,決定權在經理保羅的`手中。

He's a nice guy really, a little disorganised, but when things go wrong he's got to take charge, a bit like this.

他人真的不錯,有點兒缺乏條理,但是當事情出錯時他就會全權掌管,就像這樣。

Yesterday was not a great day. Two clients came in with serious complaints.

昨天可不好過,有兩名客戶帶來了嚴重的投訴。

Mrs Kumquat received a delivery of imitation bananas that were purple - not very convincing, and Mr Lime ordered grapefruits, but got pineapples. Tom!

Kumquat女士收到了紫色的人造香蕉,難以相信。Lime 先生定了葡萄,但是收到的是菠蘿。湯姆!

Yeah, you responsible for these errors?

是的,聽著……-你能對這些失誤負責嗎?

, but...

是的,但……

Look, mistakes happen. But it seems that Mrs Kumquat left our offices even angrier than when she came in and she says she will never use Tip Top Trading again!

錯誤已經發生了。但是似乎Kumquat女士離開辦公室的時候甚至比她進來的時候更生氣,並且她說她再也不會光顧 Tip Top Trading了!

I tried my best.

我盡力了。

Ah yes, Tom! I hadn't warned you about Tom, one of the company's top Sales Executives - he's good...

對了,湯姆!我還沒有對你提過湯姆,他是公司裡頂尖的銷售主管。他不錯……

Tom speaking. Yah! Frankie! So what's the latest, are we on?

我是湯姆。弗蘭基!最新訊息是什麼,有我們嗎?

But his interpersonal skills need working on. Listen to this!

但是他的人際交往能力需要提高,聽聽這個!

My computer has crashed. I've lost my phone. And there's a big, BIG problem with my timetable.

我的電腦宕機了。我手機丟了。而且我的時間表有嚴重的大問題。

I have two meetings scheduled at the same time with two extremely important clients.

我同時有兩個會議安排和兩個極其重要的客戶。

I can't do them both at once!

我不能一次把這倆都做了。

See what I mean! Now, every office needs a good office assistant - and Tip Top Trading is no exception.

明白我的意思了吧!每個辦公室都需要一個好助理,Tip Top Trading也不例外。