當前位置:才華齋>英語>商務英語>

跟面試有關的商務英語口語

商務英語 閱讀(1.58W)

面試能使公司和應招者之間相互瞭解,給公司和應招者提供了進行雙向交流的機會。為了幫助大家,小編整理了一些關於面試的商務英語口語,希望能對大家有所幫助!

跟面試有關的商務英語口語

When we last said goodbye, Tip Top boss Paul had asked Anna why she wanted the job.

在上次我們說再會的時候,Tip Top的老闆保羅詢問安娜為何想要這份工作。

First she said: m...

她首先說:呃……嗯……

Since then, she's added: ...

之後她又說:嗯……呃……

And as we join her again, Anna is saying: Well, errrr...I'm errr.

當我們再和她在一起時,安娜說:那麼,呃……我……

Come on, Anna! If you can't think of the word you need, find another way of saying it.

拜託,安娜,如果你找不到合適的詞,換個別的方式表達。

I , I really, really want this job and I am willing to work very hard if I get it.

我真的很想要這份工作,如果應聘成功我會非常的努力工作。

So you’re very motivated, then?

那麼你很有積極性?

Motivated! Yes, that’s it. I am really motivated.

積極性!沒錯。我很有積極性。

Good! Why?

很好,為什麼?

Now over to you Anna; structure your answer!

現在輪到你了,安娜。組織好你的回答。

Say, 'firstly', then give your first reason, 'secondly' and then a second reason.

說“首先”,然後給出你的第一條理由,“其次”然後給出第二條理由。

Then say, 'above all' and give a really, really good, enthusiastic final reason!

然後說,“最重要的”給出最好,最積極的`最後一條理由!

Go for it: firstly!

加油吧:首先!

Firstly! Firstly...?

首先!首先?

Firstly, this job is an ideal match for my skills and experience: I've spent several years working in sales and I get on with people easily.

首先,這份工作和我的能力與經驗完美匹配:我在銷售行業工作了幾年,並且我很容易和人相處。

Well, I mean, apart from the ones I don't like, of course.

我的意思是,當然除了我不喜歡的人。

Secondly, I know Tip Top Trading is one of the fastest-growing companies in London, and I want to be part of that.

第二,我知道Tip Top Trading是倫敦發展最快的公司之一,所以我想成為其中的一員。

That's absolutely right.

非常正確。

Tip Top Trading is the fastest-growing company in the plastic fruit sector.

Tip Top Trading在仿塑料水果業是發展最快的公司。

But enough about the company; this is all about you, Annabel. Anna.

但是不說公司了,說說你吧,安娜貝爾。是安娜。

Sorry, Anna. Where were we?

對不起,安娜,我們說到哪兒了?

Well, I said that firstly, this job is an ideal match for my skills and experience.

我說首先這份工作和我的能力與經驗完美匹配。

Secondly, the company is growing … and… above all… the reason I want this job is… Yes?

第二,公司成長的很快……最重要的,我想得到這份工作的原因是……什麼?

Denise! Is everything alright?

丹尼斯!一切都好嗎?

No Paul, it’s not. Everything is not OK!

不,保羅,一切都不好!

You look pale. Here, sit down, drink what's left of my tea.

你看起來臉色蒼白。坐這裡吧,喝點我的茶。

Oh, thank you! Oh… what are those bits floating in it?

謝謝!上面漂浮著的一小塊是什麼?

Oh they're just lumps of soggy biscuit.

只是一塊塊泡軟了的餅乾。

In fact, if I can that bit my you… Mmm, delicious!

事實上,如果我可以把這小塊用我的手指拿出來……真好吃!

Now, tell me what happened.

跟我說說出了什麼事。

Well, it's terrible...

太可怕了。

Oh dear! Just as Anna was doing really well, it looks like her interview has come to a sudden end.

天啊!當安娜做得很好時,看來起面試要突然結束了。

What’s happened? Join us next time to find out.

發生了什麼?下集節目跟我們一探究竟。

But before we go, here's a reminder of how Anna structured her response.

但在我們離開之前,再回憶一下安娜是如何組織她的回答的。

Firstly, this job is an ideal match for my skills and experience.

首先這份工作和我的能力與經驗完美匹配。

Secondly, I know Tip Top Trading is one of the fastest-growing companies in London and… above all… the reason I want this job is…

其次我知道Tip Top Trading是倫敦發展最快的公司之一,最重要的是,我想要得到這份工作是因為……

Anna couldn’t remember the word ‘motivated’, so she just found another way of saying what she meant.

安娜想不起來“積極性”這個詞了,因此她換了一種表達方式。

I really, really want the job and I am willing to work very hard if I get it.

我真的很想要這份工作,如果我能成功,我會非常努力工作。

Nice work, Anna!

幹得好,安娜!

Let's hope you get the chance to finish your interview next week!

希望你下週可以有機會完成面試!