當前位置:才華齋>英語>商務英語>

核對資訊相關的商務英語口語

商務英語 閱讀(2.69W)

商務英語專業隸屬於國際商務學院,是在原英語語言文學專業下設的商務英語方向多年探索和培育的基礎上,於2012年申請獲批的新專業。為了幫助大家學習商務英語,小編整理了一些商務英語口語,希望能對大家有所幫助!

核對資訊相關的商務英語口語

I just want to check you're happy with the grapes?

我只是想核對一下你對你的葡萄很滿意。

Tom, whom we all know was responsible for the disaster, is phoning his clients to make sure he has the correct information about what they want.

我們都知道湯姆該對這場災難負責,他正在給他的客戶電話確保他們的資訊正確。

I just want to make absolutely sure we get the order right for you and have the correct number of fruit...

我只是想百分百確定我們的訂單無誤,而且水果的數目也是對的。

Denise is, well, talking on the phone to a friend.

丹尼斯正在打電話和朋友聊天。

Brown shoes don't look right on him!

棕色的鞋子不配他!

He's not a brown shoe sort of person...

他不是穿棕色鞋子的那種人……

Anna has to go down to the warehouse, where the products are prepared for delivery.

安娜必須下到倉庫去,那裡有準備運送的產品。

I have to speak to Mr Ingle. Apparently he's not very friendly!

我必須要跟英格爾先生談談。顯然他不是很友好!

He might not like me asking lots of questions!

他可能不喜歡我問這麼多問題!

Well, be polite, and start your sentences with things like: I just want to make sure that...

要有禮貌,比如開始的時候這麼說:我只是想確定……

Could you possibly clarify...

您能澄清一下……

I just want to check...

我只是想核對……

Just to be absolutely clear...

只是要百分百明確……

One thing I wasn't sure of was...

有一件事我不太確定……

Good luck!

好運!

Mr Ingle, I don't think we've met yet, I'm Anna.

英格爾先生,我想我們還沒見過,我是安娜。

Hello. Oi! What are you doing with those boxes?

你好。喂!你弄那些箱子幹嘛?

I told you to put them in storage.

我跟你說了把它們存起來。

Anna, is it?

安娜是嗎?

Yes, sorry to bother you, I just want to check something.

是的,抱歉打擾你了,我只是想核對一些事情。

We've had a few problems with orders….

我們的訂單出了一些問題……

Well, that's not my fault. I do exactly what I'm asked to do.

這不是我的'問題。我都是按要求做的。

No, not there, in storage!

不,不是那裡,儲藏室。

Oh, well, I just want to make sure that….

我只是想確認……

Thirty years I've been doing this job, and I've never made a mistake.

我做這個工作30年了,從沒犯過一個錯誤。

Of course, but because we've had problems, we need to make absolutely sure that all deliveries are correct.

當然,但因為我們遇到了問題,我們需要百分百確認所有送貨都無誤。

Could you possibly clarify what went out in today's delivery to Mr Berry of, er, Bluetree Enterprises?

你能說明確的說一下今天給Bluetree Enterprises先生送去了什麼貨物嗎?

500 redcurrants. Right. That's fine.

500個紅醋栗。 對,沒問題。

Well done Anna, this is going very well.

幹得好,安娜,進行得不錯。

Remember that other phrase – "I just want to check…"

記得另一個說法“我只是想核對……”

, I just want to check what was sent to Cocoline Limited – it should have been fifteen mangos...

好的。我只是想核對一下給Cocoline Limited公司送的是什麼,應該是15個芒果……

Yeah. That's right.

是的,沒錯。

Great, and just to be absolutely clear, you sent the soft mangos, not the plastic ones?

太好了,只是想百分百確認一下,你送的是軟芒果,不是塑料芒果吧?

Yes, just like I was told to.

是的,就像他們告訴我的那樣。

Good. One thing I wasn't sure of was whether we had enough yellow bananas in stock – I know there are some purple ones, but...

好。有一件事我不太確定,我們是否存了足夠多的黃香蕉。我知道還有一些紫色的香蕉,但是……

Yeah well, we do need more yellow bananas.

是的,我們確實需要更多的黃香蕉。

Okay, I'll just write that down. Thank you Mr Ingle.

好的,我記下來了。謝謝你,安格爾先生。

By the way, I like your overalls! Oh thanks.

順便說一下,我喜歡你的工作服! 謝謝。