當前位置:才華齋>英語>商務英語>

跟面試相關的商務英語口語

商務英語 閱讀(2.48W)

面試是一種經過組織者精心策劃的招聘活動,是公司挑選職工的一種重要方法。為了幫助大家,小編整理了一些關於面試的商務英語口語,希望能對大家有所幫助!

跟面試相關的商務英語口語

How are you feeling Anna?

你感覺怎麼樣,安娜?

Oh, a little nervous but I really want this job.

有點緊張,但是我很想得到這個工作。

Well don't worry Anna, as long as you say the right things, you'll be fine.

別擔心,安娜,只要你說話無誤就沒問題。

The right things! ? Like what?

正確的事情?!比如什麼?

You need to sell yourself, be confident, not arrogant and give :

你要宣傳自己,自信,不傲慢還要有理有據。比如:

A good example that comes to mind.

我想到了一個很好的例子。

I'm particularly proud of.

我特別自豪。

Timekeeping is important to me.

守時對我來說很重要。

Oh right. Thanks. Perhaps you can come with me?

是的,謝謝。也許你能跟我一起?

Sorry Anna, you're on your own now – but we'll be listening in.

對不起,安娜,現在你要自己去了,但是我們會聽著的。

Look! You've just arrived. Good luck!

看!你正好到了。好運!

Come in. Hello, I'm Paul, the Manager of Tip Top Trading. And you must be… It's Anna.

請進。你好,我是保羅。Tip Top Trading的經理,你肯定是……我是安娜。

Yes, very good. Thanks for coming.

是的,很好。感謝你能來。

Now somewhere in this pile, I've got your CV…

在這堆檔案裡,我有你的簡歷……

Is that it there? Oh yes, thanks Hannah.

是這個嗎?是的,謝謝,安娜。

Your qualifications look impressive but I was wondering what sales experience can you bring to our company?

你的能力令人印象深刻,但是我在想你能給我們的公司帶來什麼銷售經驗?

I worked in a shop once.

我曾在一家商店工作。

Ohhh Anna! Sell yourself. Give a good example!

安娜!宣傳你自己。舉一個好例子!

Oh right…mmm…. well a good example that comes to mind is when I was involved with a campaign to promote and sell a new range of clothes

對了,我想到了一個很好的例子。當我做活動推銷一系列新衣服時,

I loved doing it and it was…

我喜歡做這個而且……

Oh sorry, excuse me, here's your tea Paul.

對不起,打擾了。保羅,這是你的茶。

Thanks Denise. Now Anna, it looks like you've achieved a lot during your time at university.

謝謝,丹尼斯。安娜,看起來你在大學期間有很多成就。

Could you give me an example of good team working during your time there?

可以給我舉一個在那時關於團隊合作的.例子嗎?

Sorry! I forgot the sugar. Thank you Denise.

對不起!我忘了拿糖了。謝謝你,丹尼斯。

Hmm, so you want an example?

你想要一個例子?

I was the treasurer of the debating society at university. That was OK I suppose.

我在大學的辯論社擔任會計,我想這個例子可以吧。

Come on Anna. Be more enthusiastic – the debating society is exciting!

拜託,安娜。再熱情一點,辯論社很有趣!

I mean… I'm particularly proud of how I organised the finances for the debating society.

我是說……我對於我是如何管理辯論社財務這件事感到很自豪。

We had a very small budget and I had to make decisions on what to buy.

我們的預算很小,所以我必須決定買什麼。

I like it! "I'm particularly proud of" - Positive but not boasting.

我喜歡!“我特別自豪”——積極但又不是在吹噓。

You're doing well.

你做的很好。

Very impressive – so you're a good planner Anna!

真厲害,那麼安娜,你是一個好的規劃者!

We like organised people s, silly me.

我們喜歡有條理的人……哎呀,我真笨。

I seemed to have spilt tea over your CV.

我似乎把茶灑到你的簡歷上了。

Oh, do you need some help?

你需要幫助嗎?

Oh no…I'm sure it'll dry out… carry on please…

沒事,它肯定一會兒就幹了,請繼續。

Also… timekeeping is important to me…

而且,守時對我很重要。

"Timekeeping is important to me" – that's good!

“守時對我很重要”——說的好!

I always try to complete my work on time.

我總是努力按時完成工作。

At university I never handed my assignments in late.

在大學裡,我從不晚交作業

That's good to hear. We like punctuality here…

聽你這麼說太好了。我們這裡喜歡守時的人。

Excuse me Paul. Sorry it's a bit late – but I thought you might like a biscuit with your tea.

打擾了,保羅。不好意思有點晚了,但是我想你可能喜歡就著餅乾喝茶。

Hmm thanks…. oh lovely, custard creams… mmm.

謝謝,美味的蛋奶餅乾。

Now Hannah, finally I wanted to ask you what exactly made you apply for this job at this company?

安娜,最後我想問你是什麼讓你申請這家公司的崗位的?

Errrr… ooo… well. The reason I applied is….

我申請的原因是……

Yes, yes, yes Anna? Do you need a bit more time to think?

是的,是的,是的,安娜?你需要一點時間思考?

What's she going to say?

她要說什麼?

How would you answer that?

你會怎麼回答?

Join us next time to find out.

下期跟我們一起揭曉答案。

Before we go, here's a reminder of some of the great lines Anna's used today…

在我們離開之前,這裡有一些關於今天安娜所說句子的提示。

A good example that comes to mind.

我想到了一個很好的例子。

I'm particularly proud of.

我特別自豪。

Timekeeping is important to me.

守時對我很重要。

Until next time, bye bye!

下次見,再見!