當前位置:才華齋>英語>商務英語>

關於加班的商務英語口語

商務英語 閱讀(2.83W)

加班是職場生活中不能避免的。下面是小編分享的關於加班的商務英語口語,希望能對大家有所幫助!

關於加班的商務英語口語

Anna is alone, working. Again.

安娜又在一個人加班了。

She's been doing this all week, she wants her presentation to Mr Lime to be perfect so she's been spending hours and hours on it. Anna?

她一整週都在準備著,她希望給 Lime先生做的.報告盡善盡美,所以她花了無數的時間為此工作著。安娜?

Don't interrupt! I'm busy. Sorry.

別打擾我!我忙著呢。對不起。

Anna, you're really burning the candle at both ends. What?

安娜,你真是勞累過度。 什麼?

Burning the candle at both ends – it means working very hard – working late and getting up early to work all the time.

一根蠟燭兩頭燒的意思是勞累過度,總是工作得很晚而且起得很早。

I didn't know that expression.

我不知道這個表達。

Well here are some more: You're doing overtime; which means you're working longer than office hours.

還有一些表達:“You're doing overtime”意思是你超出了工作時間。

You're putting in the hours; which means you are spending all the time needed to achieve something.

“You're putting in the hours”意思是你花了很多時間完成工作。

Yes, I'm putting in the hours to make sure my presentation is perfect.

是的,我花了很多時間為了讓我的報告盡善盡美。

And if you don't mind me saying so, you might burn out; which means you are working so hard that you might get very tired and run out of energy.

如果你不介意我這麼說的話,你非得累死不可,意思是你工作太努力了,很可能變得十分疲憊無力。

I'm not burning out. I'm full of energy.

我不會累死的。我全身幹勁。

I just need to finish this bit...

我只需要完成這點……

My goodness, nothing's locked.

上帝,都沒上鎖。

Do you think we've been burgled?

你認為我們被搶了嗎?

Oh no! I left my lap book and my me pad on the my i top – they're worth thousands!

不!我的摺疊書,平板電腦和i top遊戲還在那裡,他們值幾千呢!

They're all the latest versions!

它們都是最新版本!

And I left out my elephant mug and my lady curve nail file.

我的大象杯和美甲刀還沒帶走呢。

They better not have stolen them!

他們最好別把這些偷走了!

But it's premium, premium, faux orange premium!

但這是優質的,優質的人造橘子。

Anna? It's Anna, she's asleep. Anna!

安娜? 是安娜,她在睡覺。安娜!

Oh! Lemons! Denise? Tom?

檸檬!丹尼斯?湯姆?

Have you spent the night asleep at your desk Anna?

安娜,你是在桌上睡了一宿嗎?

Is it morning? Oh dear, yes I think so.

早上了嗎?上帝,我想是的。

Well, at least we haven't been burgled then.

至少我們沒有被搶劫。

Anna, you've really been burning the candle at both ends lately.

安娜,你最近真是過度勞累。

Yes, you've been doing hours and hours of overtime.

是的,你一直連著幾個小時的加班。

Most people get their work done within office hours and anyway, we don't pay overtime here.

很多人能在工作時間把工作做完,總之,我們不付加班費