當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語口語>

情景對話:我們一起做飯吧

英語口語 閱讀(2.57W)

引導語:做飯是一件很開心的事情,以下是本站小編分享給大家的情景對話:我們一起做飯吧,歡迎練習!

情景對話:我們一起做飯吧

A Do you have any plans for dinner tonight?

你想好今天晚飯吃什麼了嗎?

B No, I was thinking of putting a frozen pizza in the oven or something. How about you?

還沒,我正在考慮弄個冷凍披薩什麼的扔進烤箱裡燒烤.你呢?

A I was thinking maybe we could make dinner together tonight. What do you think?

我正在想咱們今晚可以一起做晚飯.你覺得怎麼樣?

B I'm absolutely useless at cooking!

我對做飯一竅不通啊!

A I could teach you how to cook something healthy. Frozen pizza are so bad for you!

我可以教你怎樣做健康飲食.凍披薩對你一點好處都沒有!

B I know they aren't good for me, but they are cheap, convenient, and fairly tasty.

我知道吃凍披薩對身體沒有什麼好處,可是真的很便宜,又方便而且味道也不錯.

A I recently saw a piece for spicy chicken curry in a maganize. Maybe we could try that?

我最近在一本雜誌上看見一份做辣雞肉咖哩的.菜譜.不如咱們試著做做看?

B Yeah, why not. Do you have all the ingredients?

好啊,為什麼不呢?原料都齊全了嗎?

A I bought all the ingredients this morning, so let's start!

我今天早上都買齊了,咱們現在就開始吧.

B What do we do first?

第一步先幹什麼?

A First, you need to wash the vegetables and then chop them into little pieces.

首先,先把蔬菜洗乾淨,切成小塊備用.

B OK. Should I heat the wok?

好的,需要熱鍋嗎?

A Yes. Once it gets hot, put a little oil in it, add the vegetables and stir-fry them for a few minutes.

行.鍋燒熱之後,倒一點油,把蔬菜都翻進去炒幾分鐘.

B What about the chicken?

雞肉怎麼辦?

A That needs to be cut into thin strips about 3 cm long and then it can be stir-fried on its own until its cooked through.

把雞肉切成三釐米左右的窄條,然後單獨炒熟.

B How about the rice?

米飯呢?

A I'll prepare it. Do you prefer white rice or brown rice?

我來弄米飯.你喜歡吃白米還是糙米?

B White rice, please. None of that healthy brown stuff for me!

白米飯吧。我不要糙米!