當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語口語>

“我是個大美食家”對話練習

英語口語 閱讀(1.62W)

引導語:中餐和西餐可是大相徑庭,以下是本站小編分享給大家的“我是個大美食家”對話練習,歡迎練習!

“我是個大美食家”對話練習

AAre you good at cooking?

你擅長做飯嗎?

BNo, but I'm pretty good at eating!

不太擅長,不過我是個美食家!

ADo you prefer chinese food or Western food?

你喜歡吃中餐還是西餐?

BWell, to be honest with you, Chinese food is really different from western food.

嗯,坦白說,中餐和西餐可是大相徑庭.

AAre you used to the food here?

你吃得慣這兒的飯菜嗎?

BI'm not really used to it yet.

還沒習慣呢.

AWhat's your favorite Chinese dish?

你最喜歡中餐的哪道菜?

BLike most foreigners, I really like Sweet and Sour Pork and Kung Pao Chicken. I eat them almost every day.

和大多數外國人一樣,我喜歡吃咕嚕肉和宮保雞丁.我幾乎天天都吃.

AHave you tried traditional Chinese dumplings yet?

你吃過中國傳統的餃子嗎?

BI tried once, but they are quite difficult to eat with chopsticks.

吃過一次了,不過用筷子夾太難了.

AYou know, foreigners are not expected to use chopsticks proficiently. If you do, you'll give your Chinese friends quite an impression.

要知道,中國人並不要求老外能對筷子運用自如.但是如果你能用的好,會讓人對你印象深刻的.

BThat's good to know. I'd like to try more Chinese food, but since I can't read any of the menus in the restaurants near my home, it's difficult to try new food.

知道這個真是太好了.我很想品嚐更多的中餐,可是我家附近餐館裡的`選單我都讀不懂,所以想要嘗試新的品種就很困難.

AIf you want, I can introduce you to some typical Chinese dishes.

如果你願意,我可以向你介紹幾種經典菜式.

BThat would be great. I really only want to taste real Chinese food, not just the food that foreigners like to eat!

那可太好了.我是真的想吃正宗的中餐,而不是外國人喜歡吃的那種!

AIf you haven't tried Beijing duck yet, I'd like to treat you to a meal at a famous duck restaurant near Qianmen. It would be a pity if you left without tasting it!

如果你還沒吃過烤鴨,我請你去前門附近的那家有名的烤鴨店去吃一頓.你要是沒吃過烤鴨就離開北京那可太遺憾了!