引導語:大家懂得哪些餐桌禮儀呢,以下是本站小編分享給大家的“他真該學學餐桌禮儀”英語對話,歡迎練習!
A We are going out for dinner tonight. Are you coming, Betty?
晚上我們要一起出去吃飯,貝蒂,你一塊兒去嗎?
B I'm not sure. I have to check my schedule. Where are you going?
我不太確定,要先看一下我的安排.你們去哪兒吃飯?
A Oh, Jake made a reservation at Friday's.
哦,傑克預定了星期五餐廳.
B Jack?
傑克?
A Yes, the one with the R and D team. Is that a problem?
對啊,就是研發組的傑克.怎麼了?
B I will never go out with him anymore.
我再也不會和他一起出去吃飯了.
A Why did you say so?
為什麼這麼說?
B Last time when we had dinner at the Smith's, it was a horrible experience. He had no manners at all!
上次我們一起去史密斯家吃晚飯,太可怕了.他吃飯根本就沒規矩.
A Oh, really?
真的嗎?
B He made a lot of noises while eating. He talked with his mouth full and sipped loudly.
他吃飯時發出很大的聲響,嘴裡塞滿了吃的卻說個不停,喝湯時還弄出很大的'聲音來.
A Are you kidding me? How could he behave like that?
你在開玩笑吧!他怎麼能這樣呢?
B It is true. Everyone kept looking at him. It was so embarrassing as I was sitting right next to him.
真的,當時每個人都在不停地看著他.我正好坐在他旁邊,覺得特別尷尬.
A What a shame! Didn't he realized that?
真丟人!他自己沒有意識到嗎?
B I have no idea. He seemed to enjoy the dinner very much.
我不知道,他看起來吃的很開心.
A Maybe he should really learn something about eating etiquette.
或許他真該學學餐桌禮儀了
B Oh, he really should.
是啊,他真的應該學學.