當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語口語>

最地道的英語口語表達

英語口語 閱讀(1.22W)

引導語:口語表達能力是指用口頭語言傳情達意,述說事物的能力,實際就是說話的能力。以下是本站小編分享給大家的最地道的英語口語表達,歡迎閱讀!

最地道的英語口語表達

  1. Hello Friend!

Hey, man, good to see you. 嗨,幸會。

Good to see you too, I think. 幸會……,大概。

Good afternoon, sir. 下午好,先生。

At ease. 休息。

Good evening, how are you? 晚安,你好嗎?

Hello, Randy. Is he going to be taken care of? 喂,藍迪,你肯把那傢伙收拾掉嗎?

Sure thing, boss. All in a day's work. 當然,頭,這是家常便飯。

Hi, Joe! 嗨,喬!

Hello, Tom, what's happening? 你好,湯姆,怎麼啦?

Morning, Alice. 早上好,愛麗斯!

Bye! Have a good day. 再見!請慢走!

Bye! 再見啦!

Good morning, dear. 早,親愛的。

  2. This Happy Feeling (1)

Internet is number one! 國際網際網路真是頂呱呱!

We finally made it. 我們終於做到了!

Well done! Bond, you've done it! 好極了!邦德,幹得好!

Yay, a hole in one! 嘿!一桿進洞!(一擊必殺?)

Oh well, better luck next time. 算了,下次的運氣會更好。

Steady wins the race. 從容就是贏得比賽的訣竅。

Chase the nice bone, doggie. 狗兄,去追那可口的骨頭啊。(俚語,不用解釋了吧?)

Tell me, is it a boy? 喂,你是男孩嗎?

Come on, honey. 過來,親愛的。

He swept her off her feet. (俗語)他對她可著迷了。

Beautiful! 漂亮!(和美麗可沒關係呦。)

Hey, guy, we're rich. 嘿,夥計,我們發財了!

  3. This Happy Feeling (2)

What skill! What luck! What fun! 多有本事!多麼走運!多令人興奮!

You sucker! 江湖郎中!

You want me to shut him up, guy? 哥們,要不要我把它辦掉?

Best wishes to you both. 祝你們倆無比幸福!

Hurray! 萬歲!

I always get my man. 我是不會讓他從我的眼皮底下溜走的。(意譯)

How did you do it? 你是怎樣達成它的?

Congratulation! 恭喜!

Bottoms up! 乾杯!

We did it. 乾的好!

Thanks guys, you won the games for us. 謝謝大家,能贏得比賽,委實是託大家的福。

I owe it all to you. 全是託您的福。

Good work. 做得很棒!

Envy. 羨慕。

It's your fault. 全讓你給搞砸了。

No, man. You're the one who blew it. 不,老兄,你才是敗事的一個。

  4. I'm So Mad at... (1)

What's goes on here? 什麼事?(不情願的語氣)

What are you doing talking to my girl friend? 你小子跟我的女人搭訕,居心何在呀?

Uh-oh, here comes my boy friend, he's insanely jealous. 噢,我男朋友過來啦,他可是個大醋罈子呦。

Out, rat! 滾出去,老鼠!

Hey, you break it up! 喂,住手啦!

How! A fight! 譁,打架啦!

Ouch! That hurts. 好痛呦!會受傷哩!

Billy, get off the doggie's tail. 比利,得擾人處且饒人,放他一馬吧。

Paint the porch, fool, or else. 傻瓜,快去漱漱口,不然哪(把你的牙全拔了)。

Cut it out, my name is Fred, not Fool! 你給我住嘴,我的名字是Fred,不是傻瓜!

Love makes the world go round. 愛能感動世界。

  5. I'm so mad at... (2)

Here, have some coffee on me. 來,我請你喝咖啡。

I'll have some on you all right. 好吧,我要掛你的帳喝它個痛快。(多沒人性呀!)

Our leader is more devious than your leader. 我們頭兒比你們的要高一籌。

B.S. our leader invented the word? “胡說八道”這個詞是咱們領導創造的吧?

The pen is mightier than the sword. 筆利於劍。

Cad! Cur! Beast! 無賴!流氓!雜種!(可不要到處對人亂講喲)

Omph! 唔!