當前位置:才華齋>英語>商務英語>

2015年商務英語常用英語口語集錦

商務英語 閱讀(1.95W)

1 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。

2015年商務英語常用英語口語集錦

2 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。

3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。

5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什麼意見的話,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。

6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?

7 So our evenings will be quite full then?那麼我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?

8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.如果你們願意的話,我們想留幾個晚上供你們自由支配。

9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。

10 That'll put us both in the picture.這樣雙方都能瞭解全面的情況。

11 I would like to ask you a favor.我可以提出一個要求嗎?

12 Would you let me know your fax number?可以告訴我您的`傳真機號碼嗎?

13 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?可以請你在明天以前回復嗎?

14 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?你能考慮接受我們的反對案嗎?

15 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.如果你能說服經營團隊,我會很感激。

16 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.我建議我們休息一下喝杯咖啡。

17 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.也許我們應該先談論完B項議題。

18 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.事實上,我們希望可以先內部討論B項議題。

19 May I propose that we break for coffee now?我可以提議休息一下,喝杯咖啡嗎?

20 If you insist, I will comply with your request.如果你堅持,我們會遵照你的要求。

21 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.我們必須強調這些付款條件對我們很重要。

22 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.請了解這一點對我們至關重要。

23 I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.我不知道你是否瞭解,但是,這個條件對我們是必要的。

24 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.我們的方針是不授與專賣權。

25 There should always be exceptions to the rule.凡事總有例外。

26 I would not waste my time pursuing that.如果是我的話,不會將時間浪費在這裡。

27 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎?

28 I don't know whether you care to answer right away.我不知道你是否願意立即回答。

29 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.我必須提出一些比較尷尬的問題。

30 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?抱歉,你可以重複剛剛所說的嗎?