當前位置:才華齋>英語>商務英語>

2017BEC商務英語口語實用套語

商務英語 閱讀(1.02W)

為了方便同學們的BEC商務英語學習,應屆畢業生網為大家準備整理了有關2017BEC商務英語口語實用套語的內容,供大家閱讀參考。

2017BEC商務英語口語實用套語

一輪會談 one round of talks

決議 resolution

諒解備忘錄 memorandum of understanding

現在開會 I declare the meeting open.

請…發言 I invite the representative of …to take the floor.

下面我給各位簡要介紹一下北京的經濟情況 Nnow I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing’s economy.

我的介紹完了,謝謝。 That’s all for my k you.

我先說這麼多。 So much for my remarks for now.

我要說的就是這些。 That’s all for what I want to say.

您看是先談原則問題呢,還是先談具體問題? I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

讓我先談一個問題。 If you agree,(With your permission)let me start with one issue

在談那個問題之前我想對您剛才講的.話談點看法。 Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

您對此事怎麼看呢? I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

我提議休會十分鐘。 I propose a ten-minute break.

我想接著剛才的問題講下去。 I will pick up where we left off just now.

對不起,我插一句。 Sorry for the interruption but

當然可以。 By all means

怎麼都行。 Whatever you say.

我沒有異議。 I have no objection

我方對這個問題有異議。 We take exception to this question.

我們高興地看到 We note with pleasure that

這個日期貴方覺得合適嗎? I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?

不知你們上午談的怎樣? I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

我方很希望貴方能儘早給予肯定的答覆。 We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.

請你們務必在8月1日前提出意向書。 You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

糾纏這個問題 entangle this issue

提倡節約 advocate/uphold thriftiness

為了國家的繁榮 for the sake of national property

經受了時間考驗的友誼給我留下了很深的印象。 The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.

密切注視 Keep close watch on

促進密切合作 spur/promote intensive cooperation

久仰 I’ve heard so much about you.

好久不見了 Long time no see.

辛苦了 You’ve had a long ’ve had a long flight.

尊敬的朋友們 distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

閣下(多用於稱呼大使) Your Excellency

我代表北京市政府歡迎各位朋友訪問北京. On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.

對您的大力協助,我謹代表北京市政府表示衷心的感謝。 On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

在北京過得怎麼樣? How are you making out in Beijing?

我一定向他轉達您的問候和邀請. I’ll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

歡迎美商來北京投資. American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.

歡迎多提寶貴意見. Your valuable advice is most welcome.

不虛此行 It’s a rewarding trip.

您的日程很緊,我們的會見是否就到此為止. As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

請代我問候...先生 please remember me to Mr.

感謝光臨 Thank you so much for coming.

歡迎再來 Hope you’ll come again.

歡迎以後多來北京 Hope you’ll visit Beijing more often.

請留步,不用送了. I will see myself out, please.

多保重 Take care.

祝您一路平安. Have a nice trip.

願為您效勞。 At your service.

為…舉行宴會/宴請 host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

歡迎宴會 welcome dinner

便宴 informal dinner

午宴(附有情況介紹或專題演講等內容) luncheon