當前位置:才華齋>英語>商務英語>

2016年劍橋商務英語初級常用口語彙總

商務英語 閱讀(2.42W)

BEC口語考試決不能臨陣磨槍,口語是在平時的反覆練習中逐漸提高的,以下是本站小編搜尋整理的關於2016年劍橋商務英語初級常用口語彙總,供參考學習,希望對大家有所幫助!想了解更多相關資訊請持續關注我們應屆畢業生考試網!

2016年劍橋商務英語初級常用口語彙總

1. We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.

我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有無的基礎上與貴司建立業務關係。

2. In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.

為了能在貴國拓寬我方的出口業務,我們希望能與你們直接建立業務關係。

3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.

我們希望雙方能建立互惠的貿易關係。

4. We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations.

希望我們之間友好的業務關係得到進一步的發展。

5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

我方希望能夠繼續同貴方保持大量的業務往來。

6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

我方期待著儘快收到貴方的報價。

7. I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

希望貴方能從這一降價中看出我方真的在盡最大的努力。

8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

我們希望儘早與你方洽談業務。

9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

我方希望能與貴方達成皮鞋貿易。

10. We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.

我們盼望早日得到你方的答覆,並相信通過相互合作,我們不久即可達成這筆交易。

short skirt is inappropriate for a formal party.

你穿這條短裙去參加正式晚會不合宜。

重點詞語:skirt n.裙子;郊區 vi.繞行

商務用語:on the skirts of a city 在市郊

skirt around an awkward question 迴避棘手的問題

12. Business is slow this season.

這個季節生意冷淡。

重點詞語:slow adj.不活躍的,緩慢的 v.(使)慢下來,減緩 adv.緩慢

商務用語:slow asset 呆滯資產

slow at account 不善於算賬

‘s a smart businessman.

他是個精明的商人。

重點詞語:smart adj.巧妙的;聰明的;敏捷的 adv.靈巧地;精確地

商務用語:smart card 智慧卡

smart money 罰款;撫卹金;因掌握內情而下的賭注

a smart price 挺貴的價格

new office building is a very solid construction.

新建的寫字樓非常堅固。

重點詞語:solid adj.結實的;殷實的 n.固體

商務用語:a solid business firm 殷實的商號

15.I would as soon stay at home.

我寧願待在家裡。

重點詞語:soon adv.立刻,不久

商務用語:none too soon 在恰到好處的時候

sooner or later 遲早,早晚

16. A special visit from her daughter.

她女兒特地來探望她。

重點詞語:special n.專車,專刊 adj.專門的,專用的

商務用語:special account 專用賬戶,特種賬單

special agent 特別代理人

special appropriation 專用撥款

special area 英長期不景氣的工業地區

specialises in chemistry.

他專門研究化學。

重點詞語:specialise v.專門研究,深入

商務用語:specialise one‘s accusation 指明控訴

specialise each item 逐項列舉

al workers labored overtime to speed delivery of the Christmas mail.

郵電工人加班加點以加速聖誕期間信件的'傳送。

重點詞語: speed vt.加速 vi.熟悉 n.速度

商務用語:speed up a car 使汽車加速

speed production 加速生產

was square with his landlord.

他不欠房東的賬。

重點詞語:square adj.結清的,徹底的 adv.正直地,公平地 v.與…一致

商務用語:square accounts with 與…結算,清算,向…報仇

square deal 口公平交易,誠實交易

costs 10 pence to travel three stages.

10便士可以乘三站。

重點詞語:stage n.活動場所,發展的程序,階段或時期 vt.籌備,舉行

商務用語:ascent stage 上升階段

critical stage 危險期

stage a comeback 美捲土重來;再度走紅;復辟;(花)重開

set the stage for 為…做準備;使…可能;促成

21 I’m looking for my baggage。

我正在找我的行李。

22 I’d like to make a reservation

我想預訂。

23 The sooner, the better.

越快越好。

24 I’d like to change my reservation.

我想變更一下我的預訂。

25 I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.

我要再確認一下我從倫敦到東京的班機。

26 My reservation number is 2991.

我的預訂號碼是2991。

27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.

我在東京預訂的。

28 I made reservations yesterday.

我昨天預訂的。

29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.

我要預訂一張從洛杉磯到東京的機票。

30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.

我星期六總是有一大堆的衣物要洗。

31 The laundry is not dry enough.

衣服還沒幹。

32 I put too much detergent in the washer.

我在洗衣機裡放了太多的洗衣粉。

33 This stain is really stubborn.

這汙垢去不掉。

34 I did three loads of wash today.

我今天洗了三次衣服。

35 The train is comfortable.

坐火車很舒服。

36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.

我在行李房托執行李。

37 He guessed the train would come in early.

他猜想火車會很早到達。

38 The stations are always full of people。

火車站裡經常擠滿了人。

39 I hope you have a good trip.

祝你旅途愉快。

40 You need to transfer at Central Station.

你必須在中央車站換車。