當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語口語>

2017年國小英語口語練習

英語口語 閱讀(9.75K)

不要失去信心,只要堅持不懈,就終會有成果。以下是小編為大家搜尋整理的國小英語口語練習,希望能給大家帶來幫助!更多精彩內容請及時關注我們應屆畢業生考試網!

2017年國小英語口語練習

Only one day, and it won't hurt as much. 只要一天,就不會像現在這樣痛了。

Do you feel like eating? 想吃東西嗎?

Having some dinner? 吃點晚餐?

Oh, don't look so sad. 噢,別顯得那麼無精打采。

Let me tell you about your dinner. 我告訴你晚餐是什麼。

It's ice cream. 是冰淇淋喔。

Ice cream. 冰淇淋。

All kinds of flavors. 各種口味的都有。

Chocolate. 巧克力的。

Strawberry? 草莓的?

Vanilla? 香草的?

Vanilla, too? 香草的,也有嗎?

I see you're feeling better already, Betty. 我看得出來你已經感覺好些了,Betty。

So you will have dinner? 那麼要吃晚飯嗎?

OK, honey, we'll see to it 好,親愛的,我們設法

that you have strawberry and vanilla ice cream. 讓你吃到草莓和香草的冰淇淋。

Just rest now. 現在好好休息。

You need some rest to help you get better quickly. 需要多休息才會好得快。

Hi, Frank. 嗨,Frank。

How you doing? 你怎麼樣了?

Oh, come on now. 噢,別這樣了。

You're a big boy. 你是個大孩子了

It doesn't hurt that much, does it? 它沒有那麼痛,是嗎?

Oh, I'm sorry it hurts so much, 啊,我很抱歉讓你這麼難受。

and you won't be able to have dinner. 你沒有辦法吃晚飯了。

You're just going to have to have ice cream. 你只得吃冰淇淋了。

Yes, ice cream. 對,冰淇淋。

Lots of flavors. 有很多種口味的'。

Want to hear them? 你想聽聽嗎?

Chocolate? 巧克力?

Then chocolate it is. 那就吃巧克力的。

One scoop or two? 一勺還是兩勺?

Three scoops? 三勺?

Then three it will be. 好,就三勺。

You want three scoops also? 你也要三勺?

Chocolate, too? 也是巧克力的嗎?

Well, I see you're feeling better. 嗯,我看得出你現在好些了。

Well, at least you're acting like you feel better. 不過,至少你表情證明你感覺好多了。

Three scoops of chocolate ice cream for Tim coming up. 給Tim的三勺巧克力冰淇淋馬上送來。

Hi, Carl. 嗨,Carl。

How you doing? 你怎麼樣?

I know it hurts. 我知道它痛。

But it'll be better tomorrow. 但是明天就會好些了。

In the meantime, what would you like? 對了,你想要點什麼?

Surprise. 驚喜。

A surprise? 驚喜?

I promised you a surprise, didn't I? 我答應過要給你一個驚喜,不是嗎?

And it wasn't just ice cream, was it? 這驚喜還不僅是冰淇淋,對嗎?

Your birthday is tomorrow, isn't it? 你生日是明天,對吧?

Well, maybe, just maybe, 嗯,或許,只是或許,

there will be a surprise. 會有一項讓你驚喜的事。

But first you have to smile. 但首先你得笑一笑。

I just want to see one smile from you. 我就想看你笑一笑。

No smile, no surprise. 不笑,就不給你驚喜。

That's the deal. 這是交換條件。

No smile, no surprise. 不笑,就沒有驚喜。

If you want a surprise, 如果你想要一個驚喜,

then you've got to smile first. 你就得先笑一笑。

How you all doing ? 你們大家怎麼樣?