當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語口語>

2017年大學英語口語場景練習

英語口語 閱讀(3.14W)

引導語:以下是本站小編為大家整理的2017年大學英語六級口語場景練習,希望能幫助大家提高口語水平,歡迎閱讀!

2017年大學英語口語場景練習

換乘火車

口語練習1

第一句:It is going in the opposite direction.

這是向相反方向開的火車。

A: Excuse me. Is this the right train for New York?

打擾一下,這是去紐約的火車嗎?

B: No. It is going in the opposite direction.

不,這是向相反方向開的火車。

A: Oh, no! I have got on the wrong train. I have animportant meeting to attend at 9:00.

噢,不!我上錯火車了。9點鐘我還有一個重要的會要開呢。

口語練習2

第二句:You can get off at the next stop and wait for a train bound for New York.

你可以在下一站下車,等候開向紐約方向的火車。

A: What shall I do?

我該怎麼辦呢?

B: You can get off at the next stop and wait for a train bound for New York.

你可以在下一站下車,等候開向紐約方向的火車。

A: I see.

我知道了。

背誦句型

How soon will the train come, do you know?

你知道得等多久火車才會來?

But I think you can ask the clerk there after you get off.

你可以下車後向部兒的工作人員打聽。

飛機上進餐

口語練習1

第一句:What kind of drinks do you have?

機上提供哪些飲料?

A: Excuse me, which would you like for dinner, beef,chicken or fish?

請問您晚餐想吃牛肉、雞肉還是魚?

B: Beef, please. What kind of drinks do you have?

請給我牛肉。機上提供哪些飲料?

A: We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.

咖啡、茶、果汁、可樂、啤酒和雞尾酒。

B: A cup of coffee please.

請來杯咖啡。

口語練習2

第二句:We have apple juice and orange juice. Which would you like?

我們有蘋果汁和橙汁,請問您要哪種?

A: We have apple juice and orange juice. Which would you like?

我們有蘋果汁和橙汁,請問您要哪種?

B: Orange juice, please.

請給我橙汁。

A: Thank you.

謝謝。

B: You are welcome.

不客氣。

背誦句型:

Could I have some orange juice?

我可以來點兒橙汁嗎?

Large, medium, or small?

大杯、中杯還是小杯?

 談判價格

口語練習1

You wiil soon make bigger profits when marketfluctuation stopped.

當市場波動停止時,你們將很快賺取大筆利潤。

But with this price, it is hard for us to push the salein our market.

但是以這個價格買入,我們很難擴大銷售。

You will soon make bigger profits when marketfluctuation stopped.

當市場波動停止時,你們將很快賺取大筆利潤。

The price we quote you for belts is much lower thanthat of last year's. You must find it verycompetitive.

我們的皮帶報價比去年的低,你們一定會發現這很有競爭力。

Our product is very competitive so there is no question of profit.

我們的產品很有競爭力,所以你們一定會有利潤的。

口語練習2

We do not think there is any possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20%.

除非你們可以降價20%,否則這筆生意不可能談成。

We do not think there is any possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20%.

除非你們可以降價20%,否則這筆生意不可能談成。

That is too low.

這個價格太低了。

Your price has gone up so rapidly that it would be impossible for us to push any sales at sucha price.

你方的價格漲得如此快,我們無法銷售。 “

We regret to say there is no possibility of business because of your high price.

我們很遺憾地告知貴方,你方出價太高我方無法接受

We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid.

我們很遺憾地告知你,我們不可能考慮你們的報價。

 電子付款

口語練習1

第一句:You can pay on arrival.

貨到付款。

A: Then how should we pay?

我們怎麼付款呢?

B: You can pay on arrival.

貨到付款。

A: Joe, you said it.

喬,你說得對。

口語練習2

第二句:Oh, this shopper doesn't accept payment on arrival.

噢,這個店家不接受貨到付款。

A: Oh, this shopper doesn't accept payment on arrival.

噢,這個店家不接受貨到付款。

B: Why not change the supplier?

那為什麼不換一個供應商呢?

A: They offer the best price.

他們價格最低

背誦句型:

Then what should I care about while shopping online?

網上購物時我應該注意什麼?

Choose the website of high credit.

選擇信用好的網站。

 介紹工人工作

口語練習1

第一句:Those are our packers.

他們是我們的包裝工人

A: Who are those people over there?

那邊的'那些人是誰?

B: Those are our packers.

他們是我們的包裝工人

A: Is that your packing shed?

那是你們的貨物包裝站嗎?

口語練習2

第二句:They put cotton into boxes for shipment to the market.

他們把棉花裝入箱子,讓船把這些箱子運到市場上。

A: What are those people doing?

那些人在幹嘛?

B: They put cotton into boxes for shipment to the market.

他們把棉花裝入箱子,讓船把這些箱子運到市場上。

A: How many workers do you have this year?

你們今年招了多少個工人?

背誦句型:

We have about fifty workers.

我們大概有50個工人。

They come up north from Florida for the summer harvest.

他們從佛羅里達的北部趕來幫助夏收。

查詢行李

口語練習1

第一句:Excuse me. I can't find my baggage.

打擾一下,我找不到我的行李了。

A: Excuse me. I can’t find my baggage.

打擾一下,我找不到我的行李了。

B: Do you have your claim ticket?

您有行李票嗎?

A: Here you are.

在這裡。

口語練習2

第二句:We may have lost some luggage so we'd like to make a lost luggage report.

我們可能遺失了幾件行李,所以想填份行李遺失報告。

A: We may have lost some luggage so we'd like to make a lost luggage report.

我們可能遺失了幾件行李,所以想填份行李遺失報告。

B: How many pieces of luggage are missing? Can you see one like yours on here?

您總共遺失了幾件行李?這裡有您的行李嗎?

A: It's a small bag, light brown.

它是一個淺橡色的小包。

背誦句型:

Where can I get my luggage?

我在何處可取的行李?

Two. One is a medium-sized hard gray suitcase. The other one is a large leather suitcasewith my nametag. It is dark blue.

兩件。意見是個中型的灰色硬皮箱。另一件是繫有我姓名牌的大型皮製深藍色行李箱。

 感謝對方

口語練習1

第一句:Thank you for your kindness.

謝謝你的好意。

A: Tony, do you know how to send a fax?

託尼,你知道如何發傳真嗎?

B:Yes. Let me show you.

是的。我給你演示一下。

A: Thank you for your kindness.

託尼,你知道如何發傳真嗎?

口語練習2

第二句:Yes. Thank you for all you’ve done.

是的。謝謝你所做的一切。

A: Then I press the "start" button, should I?

然後我就按“開始”鍵,是不是?

B: You are right. You've learned how to do it.

是的。你已經學會了

A: Yes. Thank you for all you’ve done.

是的。謝謝你所做的一切。

背誦句型:

I can never thank you enough.

我真不知道如何感謝你。

I’d like to express my gratitude to you.

我想向你表達我的謝意。

網銀結算

口語練習1

第一句:I have heard that you have adopted anew check—clearing system to lower the costand expedite the process.

聽說為了降低成本,加速操作過程,你們已採用了一整套新的支票清算體系。

A: The check—clearing system is very important in abank’s internal management.

支票清算體系對銀行內部管理來說極為重要。

B: I have heard that you have adopted a new check—clearing system to lower the cost andexpedite the Process.

聽說為了降低成本,加速操作過程,你們已採用了一整套新的支票清算體系。

A: You really know a lot.

你知道得很多啊。

口語練習2

第二句:Now we can send an electronic message to the payer's bank.

現在我們可以向付款人的銀行發電子資訊。

A: Now wo can send an electronic message to the payer's bank.

現在我們可以向付款人的銀行發電子資訊。

B: How about the payment?

那結算呢?

A: Payment can also be made electronically.

結算也可以用電子化方式進行。

背誦句型:

Thus the delay in the mailing of the checks will be avoided.

這樣可以避免郵寄支票造成的延誤。

Does EFT have anything to do with private consumers?

電子資金調撥系統對私人客戶有什麼意義?

應對投訴

口語練習1

Something goes wrong with the delivery procedure.

發貨程式上出了問題。

We prefer a definite date.

我們需要確切的日期。

Surely it's also probable that the sea water got intothe wooden cases and damaged the goods.

當然也有可能是海水滲進了木箱而將貨物損壞。

It is evident that the goods damage is led by uncivilized transportation.

很明顯,貨物損壞是由於野蠻搬運造成的。

口語練習2

We should settle the dispute through negotiations without resorting to legalproceeding.

我們應該通過談判來解決糾紛,不要訴諸法律了。

We will think about it.

我們會考慮的。

We prefer to resolve disputes by amicable conciliation between two parties.

我們願意通過友善的和談來解決雙方的爭端。

As a matter of fact, most disputes can be settled in a friendly way.

事實上,大多數爭端是可以通過友好的方式來解決的。

飛機上求幫助

口語練習1

第一句:May I have a pillow and a blanket,please ?

請給我一個枕頭和一條毛毯。

A: May I have a pillow and a blanket, please.

請給我一個枕頭和一條毛毯。

B: OK, sir.

好的,先生。

A: How much longer does it take to get to Honolulu?

還有多久到達檀香山?

B: About one and half an hour.

大概一個半小時。

口語練習2

第二句:I think I am a little bit airsick.

我想我可能有點暈機。

A: Hello, may I do something for you?

您好,我可以為您做些什麼嗎?

B: Hello, I don't feel very well.I think I am a little bit airsick.

您好,我覺得很不舒服。我想我可能有點暈機。

A: Don't worry. Here is the vomit bag if you need it. There is some medicine on the plane. I willgo to bring you some.

別擔心,這是嘔吐袋,如果您需要的話。飛機上有暈機藥。我去為您拿一些來。

背誦句型:

Can I put my baggage here ?

我能將手提行李放在這兒嗎?

Could you change my seat, please ?

我更換座位?

處理郵件

口語練習1

第一句:Try some software to compress yourfile.

試試用某種軟體來壓縮一下你的檔案。

A: How can I send this table to Mike?

怎麼把這個表格發給邁克?

B: Try some software to compress your file.

試試用某種軟體來壓縮一下你的檔案。

A: OK. Lat me try.

好的。我試試。

口語練習2

第二句:You will have to send them in attachments.

你得用附件來發送。

A: Should I copy the file onto the email?

我要把檔案複製到電子郵件上嗎?

B: You will have to send them in attachments.

你得用附件來發送。

A: Thank you.

謝謝。

背誦句型:

Every mailbox has a size like 5M, 9M or more.

每個郵箱都有一定容量大小,像5兆、9兆或更多。

Viruses cannot exist in an e-mail text message.

病毒並不存在於郵件的文字資訊中。