當前位置:才華齋>英語>行業英語>

酒店行業英語口語客房預訂經典對話

行業英語 閱讀(3.23W)

導語:下面是小編整理的關於酒店行業英語經典對話,希望對大家有幫助。

酒店行業英語口語客房預訂經典對話

  Room Reservations 客房預訂

  經典對話

R=Reservation Clerk 預定員 G=Guest 顧客

R:Good morning. Room Reservations . May I help you?

您早,客房預訂部,請問有什麼可以幫助您?

G:Yes,I’d like to book a room.

我想預訂一個房間。

R:Thank you, sir. For which date and how many guests will there be in your party?

謝謝您。要訂在什麼時候?您一行有多少人?

G:From April 16th to 20th my wife and myself.

4 月 16 日到 20 日。只有我和我太太。

R:From April 16th to 20th „„ which kind of room would you prefer, sir?

4 月 16 日到 20 日。請問您想預訂哪種房間。

G:A Twin,please.

R:Could you hold the line please? I’ll check our room availability.(After a while ) Thank you for waiting , sir. We have a twin room at US$180 per night, will that be all right?

請別結束通話好嗎?我來檢查一下是否有空房間。(過來一會兒)讓您久等了,先生。我們有空餘的雙床間,現在價格是每晚 180 美元,這樣可以嗎?

G:Ok, I’ll take it.

好的,我訂了。

R:Thank you ,sir. May I have your name and phone number, please?

謝謝您,先生。您能告訴我您的姓名和電話號碼嗎?

G:Sure. May name is Aaron Johnson, and my phone number is 3242-5827.

沒問題。我叫艾倫.約翰遜,電話是 3242-5827.

R:Mr. Aaron Johnson, phone number is 3242-5827.„„Excuse me, how do you spell your first name?

艾倫.約翰遜,電話是 3242-5827。請問怎麼拼寫您的名字?

G:It’s double A,R,O,N.

兩個 A,R,O,N。

R:Double A,R,O,N. Thank you,Mr. Johnson. May I have your arrival time on April 16th?

兩個 A,R,O,N。謝謝您,約翰遜先生。請問您 4 月 16 日大概什麼時候到酒店?

G:Around 9 p.m.

大約晚上 9 點。

R:Mr. Johnson, for the unguaranteed reservation, we can only hold the room by 6 p.m., because it is the peak season now. If you make a guaranteed reservation ,we can hold the room overnight. Would you like me to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?

約翰遜先生,因為現在是旺季,我們酒店的非擔保預訂只能保留到下午 6 點。您若做了擔保預訂,我們可以整夜都保留您的預訂。您願意用信用卡做擔保預訂嗎?

G:Fine. Do you accept American Express?

好的。你們酒店接受美國運通卡嗎?

R:Yes. May I know the number?

接受,請問信用卡號是多少?

G:It’s 134986

號碼是 134986.

R:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. You’ve made a guaranteed reservation at the Guangzhou xx Hotel, from April 16th to 20th for 5 nights. If you can’t arrive as schedule, please inform us before 6 p.m. on April 16th k you for calling and we look forward to serving you.

謝謝您,約翰遜先生。您已經在廣州 xx 酒店辦理了擔保預訂,從 4 月 16 日到 20 日,預住 5天。您若不能如其到達,請務必在 16 日下午 6 點前通知我們。感謝您的電話,我們期待能為您服務。

  常用句型百寶箱

  1. 預訂基本應對

1) Do you have one single room for two nights?

我想預訂兩個晚上的單人房一間,行嗎?

2) Reservations. Can I help you?

客房預訂部,可以為您效勞嗎?

3) I’d like to reserve a room.

我想訂個房間。

4) How many nights do you wish to stay?

您希望住幾晚?

5) How mach is the room?

房租是多少?

6) Which date would that be?

要訂在什麼時候?

7) How many guest will there be in your party?

您一行有多少人?

8) May I know your name /phone number/Email?

能告訴我您的姓名/電話號碼/電子 郵件嗎?

9) How do you spell that?

請問怎麼拼寫?

10) Could hold the line, please? I’ll check our room availability.

請別結束通話好嗎?我來檢查一下是否有空房。

11) Thank you for waiting, sir/ma’am.

讓您久等了,先生/女士。

12) I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.

我會晚一點到,請保留所預訂的房間。

13) Would you like me to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?

您願意用信用卡來擔保預訂嗎?

14) I’d like to confirm your reservation.

我想確認一下您的預訂。

  2. 海外預訂

1) May I have your airline and flight number, please?

請告訴我您搭乘的航空公司和班機號好嗎?

2) We offer free transportation to and from airport.

我們提供免費的機場迎送服務。

3) We have a counter at the airport where our representative will escort you to the car.

我們在機場設有櫃檯,到時將有機場代表護送您上車。

4) Do you know arrival time at xx airport ,sir?

您知道您抵達 xx 機場的'時間嗎?

5) Do you mean local time ?

您指的是當地時間嗎?

6) Where can we contact you in Guangzhou?

在廣州我們可以經由哪個單位跟您聯絡?

7) Care of xx company, the number is „„

可以由 xx 公司轉告我,電話號碼是„„

8) We look forward to serving you. Have a safe trip.

我們期待能為您服務。祝一路平安。

  3. 對房間和床具的偏好

1) What kind of room would you prefer?

您想要什麼樣的房間?

2) I’d like to reserve a room with a sea/mountain view.

我想要一個可以看到海/山的房間。

3) I’d like a room with very large bed/balcony.

我想要一間有大床/陽臺的房間。

4) Certainly ,sir. We’ll book you into a room with a Queen-size/King-size bed.

好的,先生。我們會為您等級一間有大號床/特大號床的房間。

  4. 房價和付款事項

1) A single room is US$180 per night, with 10% tax and 10% service charge.

單人房每晚 80 美元,外加 10%的稅金和 10%的服務費。

2) We have a double at KH$800 and HK$1000 available. Which one would you prefer?

我們有價位在 800 員和 1000 員港幣的大床間,您喜歡哪一種?

3) Does the price include breakfast?

這個價錢包括早餐嗎?

4) I’m afraid we have no credit arrangements with your company. We will need an advance

deposit by bank draft or in cash before the reservation date.

恐怕我們和貴公司沒有信用貸款的協定,您得在預訂得日期之前,預先送了銀行匯票和先進,

座位訂金。

5) We offer special rates for your company, sir. For a single room, there is a 15% discount.

我們酒店為貴公司提供特價,先生。單人房可以打 8.5 折。

6) Shall we charge this to your company?

我們是向貴公司收費嗎?

7) Which department (of your company ) should the bill made out to?

我說門應該將賬單送到(貴公司)哪個部門?

8) Do you accept credit cards/travel’s check?

你們酒店接受信用卡/旅行支票嗎?

  5. 指定的房間沒空缺或房間客滿

1) I’m afraid we have no twin rooms available, but we can offer a double room.

我們恐怕沒有空餘的雙床間了,但可以提供給你一個大床間。

2) I’m afraid we have no suites available. Would you mind a twin instead?

我們恐怕沒有空餘的套間了。您介意改訂雙床間嗎?

3) I’m sorry,but we are fully booked for those days as it is the peak season.

很抱歉,因為是旺季,那段時間的客房都被預訂光了。

4) Is it possible for you to change your reservation date?

您可不可以改變預訂日期呢?

5) This is the busiest season. I’m very sorry, but could you call us again later this week? We may

have some cancellations.

現在是旺季,非常抱歉,但是請您這個週末再打來好嗎?可能會有人取消預訂。

6) Can you book me into another in the area?

可不可以在當地為我預訂另外一家旅館呢?

7) We hope we’ll have another opportunity to server you.

我們期待下次能再為您效勞。

  6. 確認預訂

1) Is this a new reservation or a confirmation call?

您這個電話是新的預訂,還是確認預訂呢?

2) I’d like to confirm a reservation.

我要確認一下預訂。

3) Your room is confirmed.

您的預訂已經得到確認。

4) I’m afraid that we have no record of a reservation(for that date)in your name.

恐怕我們沒有您那天預訂的記錄。

5) Shall I make a reservation for you now?

我現在為您預訂好嗎?

6) When did you make the reservation?

您什麼時候預訂的?

7) In whose name was the reservation make?

這預訂是用誰的名字訂的?

  7. 為客人更改/取消/延長預訂

1) I’d like to extend my reservation for one more night.

我想將預訂再延長一晚上。

2) We’ll extend the reservation for you.

我們會為您延長預訂的。

3) I’d like to change/cancel a reservation.

我要更改/取消一項預訂。

4) Certainly ,sir. We’ll make the change/cancellation fir you.

當然可以,先生。我們會為您更改/取消預訂的。