沒有一個人的成長是一帆風順的。坎坷和磨難都是成功路上的障礙,生命之舟衝過激流險灘,前面必將是坦途浩蕩,風光無限。過往雖留有傷痛,但傷痛終會被時間帶走。記住:陽光總在風雨後,總有一片晴天等著你。以下是小編為大家搜尋整理的酒店英語口語對話訓練,希望能給大家帶來幫助!更多精彩內容請及時關注我們應屆畢業生考試網!
1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.
下週二我想訂一個雙人房間。
's the price difference?
兩種房間的價格有什麼不同?
3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.
一間雙人房朝陽面的`每晚140美元,背陰面的每晚115美元。
4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.
我想我還是要陽面的吧。
long will you be staying?
您打算住多久?
'll be leaving Sunday morning.
我們將在星期天上午離開。
we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.
我們盼望下週二見到您。
8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.
我想訂一個帶洗澡間的單人房間,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。
do have a single room available for those dates.
我們確實有一個單間,在這段時間可以用。
10. What is the rate, please?請問房費多少?
current rate is$ 50 per night.
現行房費是50美元一天.
12. What services come with that?
這個價格包括哪些服務專案呢?
sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.
聽起來還不錯。這個房間我要了。
14. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.
順便說一下,如有可能我想要一個不臨街的安靜房間.
ome to our hotel.
歡迎光臨。
you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?
您一共帶了4件行李,是不是?
17. Let me have a check again.
讓我再看一下.
Reception Desk is straight ahead.
接待處就在前面。
r you, please.
你先請。
se me, where can I buy some cigarettes?
勞駕。我到哪兒可買到香菸?
e is a shop on the ground floor.
一樓有個商店。
sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.
在那兒可買到中國香菸和外國香菸。
I also get some souvenirs there?
也可以買到紀念品嗎?
e is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.
有個櫃檯出售各種各樣的紀念品。
se me,where is the restaurant?
勞駕,請問飯廳在哪兒?
have Chinese restaurant and a western-style h one do you prefer?
我們有中餐廳和西餐廳,你願意去哪個?
27.I'd like to try some Chinese food today.
今天我想嚐嚐中國菜。