當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語口語>

酒店客房常用英語口語

英語口語 閱讀(2.97W)

在酒店工作中,比較常用到英語的是餐廳,前臺,客房,禮賓,總機及銷售。下面為大家分享一些客房的英語口語的常用語句。

酒店客房常用英語口語

1、Housekeeping I come in?

客房服務員。我能進來嗎?

2、Here are the light switch,the temperature adjuster,the closet and the minibar.

這是電燈開關、溫度調節器、衣櫃和小冰箱。

3、There are 2 scokets in thebathroom, one is for 110V and the other is for 220V.

浴室內有兩個插座,分別是用於110伏和220伏電壓。

4、The hot water supply is round theclock in our hotel.

我們賓館有24小時的`熱水供應。

5、The menu is on the door down the items and time for your breakfast and hang it outside the door.

這是掛門餐牌。請標明用早餐的品名和時間,並把它掛在門外。

6、Here’s the hotel’s servicebooklet and the telephone directory. You can make DDD calls and IDDcalls from your room.

這是我們賓館的服務指南和電話號碼本。您可以從房間內打國內直撥電話和國際直撥電話。

7、Excuse me I clean your roomnow?

對不起,打擾了。我現在能不能為您打掃房間?

8、We usually make up the check-outrooms first, but we can do your room earlier on your request.

我們通常先做走房,但我們也可以按您的要求先做您的房間。

9、I’m sorry to hear that you’reill. Shall I get you a doctor?

聽到您生病了,我很遺憾。要我給您請個大夫嗎?

10、If you don’t want to be disturbed, just hangthe DND sign outside the door.

如果您不想被打擾,就請將這“請勿打擾”的牌子掛在門外。

11、I’m afraid you’ll have to contact the frontoffice for the extra bed.

恐怕您得和前廳部聯絡加床事宜。

12、Just leave your laundry in the laundry bag.

請把要洗的衣物放在洗衣袋中。

13、We charge 50% more for the expresslaundry service.

快洗服務我們加收50%費用。

14、Our hotel will pay for the laundry indemnity shall not exceed 10 times the laundry fee.

我們飯店會賠償洗衣毀損。賠償費不超過洗衣費的10倍。

15、Our guest center provides baby-sittingservices. There are some experienced and reliable baby-sitters.

我們房務中心提供嬰兒看護服務。那兒有富有經驗且又可靠的保姆。

16、The baby-sitting service is 10 yuanan hour, for a minimum of 4 hours.

託嬰服務收費為每小時10元,4小時起算。

17、I’ll bring one more blanket to you rightaway.

我馬上給您再拿條毯子來。

18、I’m sorry, but you’ll have to pay penalties for it.

對不起,為此您需付罰金。

19、I’m awfully sorry about it.

我對此十分抱歉。

20、I do apologize for my mistake.

我為我的錯誤而道歉。

21、Sorry to have caused you so much trouble.

對不起,給您添麻煩了。

22、Iassure you it won’t happen again. I’ll be more careful another time.

我保證這件事以後不會再發生了。以後我一定要仔細些。

23、Guest–Why hasn’t my baggage been sent up yet?

客人:我的行李怎麼還沒有送上來?

24、GSA-I’m sorry for the slowness. The bellman iscarrying your baggage up now.

服務員:我為服務遲緩而表示抱歉。行李員正在將您的行李送上來。

25、Guest -This pillow case is so dirty .

客人: 這個枕套這麼髒。

26、GSA -I’m sorry. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I’ll bring you a clean one at once.

服務員:對不起,謝謝提醒我這些。我馬上給您拿個乾淨的來。

27、Guest -Theair-conditioner is not working well.

客人:空調器出了問題。

GSA -Sorry.I’ll send for an electrician to fix it right away.

服務員:對不起,我馬上給您請個電工來修理。

28、Just amoment, please, sir. I’ll get you the manager to take care of the problem.

請稍候,先生。我給您請經理來解決這個問題。

29、May I make the turn-down service for you now?

我可以做夜床嗎?

30、May I supply the Mimi-bar for you?

我可以補充您的小酒吧嗎?