當前位置:才華齋>範例>文學>

預定部酒店實用英語口語句子

文學 閱讀(3.01W)

1.May I have the room type, please? /What kind of room would you like to reserve?

預定部酒店實用英語口語句子

請問需要預訂哪一型別的房間?

2.What kind of room do you have?

請問貴酒店有什麼房間型別?

3.We have standard, superior, deluxe, executive rooms. There is also one presidential suite as well. Furthermore, we have a floor of non-smoking rooms, and we also have some connecting rooms.

我們酒店有標準房,高階房,豪華房,行政房。除此之外還有總統套房。而且我們酒店還設有不吸菸樓層及連通房。

4.How about your hotel’s location?

請問貴酒店位於哪裡?

5.Well, our hotel located in houjie town, Dongguan City. The Crown Prince hotel is only 30 minutes from Dongguan, 45 minutes from Shenzhen airport and 15 minutes to Chang Ping railway station, by car.

我們酒店位於東莞市厚街鎮。本酒店離東莞30分鐘車程,到深圳機場45分鐘,到常平火車站只需15鍾車程。

6.What’s the level of your hotel?

請問貴酒店是幾星級的?

7.Our hotel is a five-star hotel.

本酒店是五星級的酒店。

8.How about your hotel’s facilities?

請問貴酒店有什麼設施?

9.We have four kinds of restaurant, lobby bar, conference room, health center, swimming pool, shop prince and ktv equipment。.

本酒店有四種類型餐館,大堂吧,會議室,健身會所,游泳池,商場及KTV設施。

10.Which dates would you like to book? When will you check in and check out?

請問您需要訂哪一天?什麼時候入住及退房?

11.How long will you stay in our hotel?

請問您打算逗留多長時間?

12.Does your hotel have pick-up service?

請問貴酒店有接車服務嗎?

13.Yes, please contact the concierge for details .

有的,詳細內容請聯絡禮賓臺。

14.Can I get har bour view in your hotel?

我可以看到海景嗎?

15.I am sorry, you can’t. But you can have a nice view of a large pool surrounded by beautiful landscaping.

很抱歉,不可以。但您可以看到周圍美麗的泳池景。

16.What is your hotel’s website and email address?

請問貴酒店的網址及郵址?

17.Our hotel’s website is xxxx and our email address is xxxx. To reserve a room or give feedback to us.我們酒店的`網址是xxx而我們的郵址是xxx預訂房間或有任何建議可與我們聯絡。

18.Your reservation is temporary and it will be cancelled if you don’t arrive before that dayy.

您的預訂是暫時的,如果那天下午6點前不到,我們將會取消您的預訂。

19.I am sorry, no elit room is available./ All rooms are unavailable.

很抱歉,提供不了雅緻客房。/所有房間都訂滿了。

20.Does your company have contract with our hotel?

請問貴公司與我們酒店有協議嗎?

21.Can I reconfirm the reservation? A superior room, for Mr. Smith on the 20th Oct. My name is XX,if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Thank you for calling. Bye-bye!

我可以再確認您的預訂嗎?史密夫先生,10月臺20日預訂壹間高階房。我的名字XX如有任何疑問請與我們聯絡。謝謝您的來電。再見!

22.Please hold on for a moment, Mr Smith.

史密夫先生,麻煩請您稍等。

23.May I have your name, please?

請問您貴姓?

24.I am sorry I beg your pardon.

不好意思,麻煩請重複一遍。

25.Would you please speak more slowly?

不好意思,麻煩請說慢一點?

26.I am sorry, I didn’t catch what you mean’t.

不好意思,我不大懂您的意思。

27.I would like to talk to someone in charge.

我想找您們的負責人。

28.He has not come back yet.

他還沒回來。

29.She is in a conference now.

她正在開會。

30.Would you like to call back later?

麻煩請您稍後再撥。

31.Thank you for waiting.

讓您久等了。

32.I’m not sure, sorry.

不好意思,我不能確定。

33.Are you following me, Sir?

請問聽懂我說嗎,先生?

34.Could you explain that a bit more?

請您解釋多一點好嗎