當前位置:才華齋>英語>商務英語>

2016年最實用的商務英語句子大全

商務英語 閱讀(3.97K)

下面的實用商務英語是由本站小編為大家整理的,希望能在考試中幫助到大家!僅供參考!

2016年最實用的商務英語句子大全

1. We'll still be able to meet the deadline.

我們還是可以趕上最後期限的。

2. I will keep you posted.

我會與你保持聯絡。

3. What is your hurry?

什麼事讓您這麼著急呢?

4. I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.

我很抱歉突然找您,但我真的很心煩。

5. What on earth has happened to trouble you so?

到底發生什麼事讓您如此發愁?

6. I'm afraid I have bad news for you.

恐怕我有壞訊息要告訴您。

7. The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided.

你們交貨的羊毛衫和我廠提供的樣品不一致。

8. You agreed that we could make a little change in design if necessary.

你們曾經答應這,如有必要,圖案可以稍作改動。

9. Our clients are very critical on quality.

我們的客戶對商品的質量是很挑剔的。

10. What do you want us to do?

您看怎麼辦好?

11. Our clients want a replacement.

我們的客戶要求換貨。

12. It's a bit too hard.

這有點太難了吧。

13. It's only the background color that's not identical.

這僅僅是圖案的底色不同而已。

14. It sounds like a reasonable solution.

這個解決辦法還比較合理。

15. You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?

你的`意思是你把計算機開啟後什麼也看不見?

16. I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor.

我想你的問題比較大,不只是顯示器的問題。

17. Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.

不管是什麼問題,我要求把這臺計算機修好。

18. Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?

你有沒有辦法把它帶過來,讓我們看一看?

19. If not, our repairman can come to you.

要不然,我們的維修人員可以上你那裡去。

20. I would prefer if he comes here.

我倒願意他去我們那裡。

21. Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions.

我們昨天收到的第一張帳單,有一些問題。

22. I surely hope I can answer them for you.

我真的希望我能回答你的問題。

23. It does appear that way.

看起來好象是這樣的。

24. Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.

請讓我查檢視,明天再給你答覆。

25. As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to take delivery.

由於它們殘損如此嚴重,恐怕我們無法提貨。

26. Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion?

你們知道殘損部分的百分比嗎?

27. We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of the damage.

我們將要求出具檢驗報告,以便我們能瞭解損壞的程度。

28. You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why they are unassailable.

你們可以親眼看到完好無損情況以及貨物無法銷售的原因。

29. We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or during the unloading process, or by other reasons.

我們要弄清楚貨物是否在運輸途中受損,還是在卸貨過程中受損,或者別的原因。

30. The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent condition.

貨物經過仔細打包並完好無損地運到了這裡。

【向顧客致謝】

This month marks the completion of our tenth year in didn't want to let the occasion pass without telling you that your patronage means a great deal to us.

本公司本月份創業滿10週年。我們想利用這個機會告訴您,您的支援對我們意義重大。

In looking back on these years business,we think frist of all the good customers,such as yourself,who have placed their confidence in us and have been so loyal to our products and are well aware that our growth is due,in large part,to your trust in us.

回顧我們創業的這些年來,我們最先想起的,是像您這樣信任我們的優質客戶,以及您對我們產品與服務的支援。我們知道公司之所以能夠不斷成長,主要歸功於您對我們的信賴。

We plan to continue in the years ahead to provide you the service you've come to k you for your part in our success.

未來的日子裡,我們將繼續為您提供優質服務。感謝您助我們一臂之力。