當前位置:才華齋>英語>商務英語>

商務英語情景口語對話精選

商務英語 閱讀(2.77W)

引導語:下文內容由應屆畢業生培訓網整理而成,謝謝您的閱讀。

商務英語情景口語對話精選

對話一:自我介紹

GERALDINE: Good morning. Bibury Systems. Can I help you?

傑拉爾丁:早上好,Bibury系統公司。可以為你效勞嗎?

JENNY ROSS: Good morning, Geraldine.

詹妮.羅斯:早上好,傑拉爾丁。

GERALDINE: Good morning, Jenny. Your newspapers and the post.

傑拉爾丁:早上好, 詹妮。這是你的報紙和信件。

JENNY ROSS: Thank you

詹妮.羅斯:謝謝

CLIVE HARRIS: Good morning, Jenny. Good weekend?

克萊夫.哈里斯:早上好, 詹妮。週末過的好麼?

JENNY ROSS: Excellent, thank you.

詹妮.羅斯:非常好,謝謝。

CLIVE HARRIS: It is cold this morning.

克萊夫.哈里斯:今天上午真冷。

JENNY ROSS: Yes. Very cold.

詹妮.羅斯:是的。真的很冷。

CLIVE HARRIS: Good morning, Geraldine.

克萊夫.哈里斯:早上好, 傑拉爾丁。

GERALDINE: Good morning, Mr. Harris. Your newspaper and your post.

傑拉爾丁:早上好, 哈里斯先生。這是你的報紙和信件。

CLIVE HARRIS: Thank you very much.

克萊夫·哈里斯:非常感謝。

JENNY ROSS: Good morning, Kate.

詹妮.羅斯:早上好, 凱特。

KATE MCKENNA: Good morning,(moring) Jenny. How are you?

凱特.麥凱納:早上好, 詹妮。你身體怎樣?

JENNY ROSS: I'm fine, thank you.

詹妮.羅斯:很好, 謝謝。

DON BRADLEY: Good morning, Jenny.

堂.布拉德利:早上好, 詹妮。

JENNY ROSS: Good MORNING, Don.

詹妮.羅斯:早上好, 堂。

EDWARD GREEN: Good morning. My name' s Edward Green. I'm here to see Don Bradley.

愛德華.格林:早上好。我是愛德華.格林。我要見堂.布拉德利。

GERALDINE: Ah yes. One moment, please.

傑拉爾丁:啊,好的。請稍等。

GERALDINE: y, Edward Green is in reception. Please, sit down.

傑拉爾丁:喂。詹妮, 愛德華.格林在會客室要見你。請坐。

EDWARD GREEN: Thank you.

愛德華.格林:謝謝。

JENNY ROSS: Are you Edward Green?

詹妮.羅斯:你是愛德華.格林嗎?

EDWARD GREEN: Yes.

愛德華.格林:是的。

JENNY ROSS: I'm Jenny Ross. How do you do?

詹妮.羅斯:我是詹妮.羅斯。你好!

EDWARD GREEN: Hello. Pleased to meet you.(gald to see you )

愛德華.格林:你好。見到你很高興。

JENNY ROSS: Welcome to Bibury Systems.

詹妮.羅斯:歡迎光臨Bibury系統公司。

EDWARD GREEN: Thank you.

愛德華.格林:謝謝。

JENNY ROSS: I'm the Head of Administration in the Marketing Department. My boss is Don Bradley. Well... our boss is Don Bradley! Let me show you the department.

詹妮.羅斯:我是市場營銷部的行政主管。我老闆是堂.布拉德利。喔……我們的老闆都是堂o布拉德利!我來領你參觀一下市場部。

JENNY ROSS: This is the Marketing Department. This is my desk. 's Don's office. He's not here at the moment(now) this is your desk. Telephone. PC. In-tray. Let me take your coat.

詹妮.羅斯:這就是市場部。這是我的辦公桌。哦 ……那是堂的辦公室。他現在不在。這是你的辦公桌、電話、電腦、公文格。我幫你放外套。

EDWARD GREEN: Thanks.

愛德華.格林:謝謝。

對話二:工作職責

JENNY ROSS: Over here is the stationery cupboard. Papers. Files. Pencils, etc. Help yourself to what you need.

詹妮.羅斯:這邊是文具櫃、紙張、檔案、鉛筆、等等。有需要儘管取用。

Here is the photocopier.

這是影印機。

And here is the fax machine.

這是傳真機。

And this is the coffee machine.

這裡是咖啡機。

Would you like a cup of coffee?

來杯咖啡?

EDWARD GREEN: No, thanks.

愛德華.格林:不, 謝謝。

JENNY ROSS: Kate, this is Edward Green. He's our new Marketing Executive.

詹妮.羅斯:凱特,這位是愛德華.格林。他是新來的銷售主管。

KATE MCKENNA: Ah, yes. Edward. Hello. Welcome to Bibury Systems Marketing Department. excuse me

凱特.麥凱納:啊。愛德華。你好。歡迎加入Bibury系統公司市場營銷部,打擾一下。

KATE MCKENNA: Hello, Kate Mckenna.

凱特.麥凱納:你好, 凱特.麥凱納。

EDWARD GREEN: What is Kate's job?

愛德華.格林:凱特的工作職責是什麼?

JENNY ROSS: She is Head of Sales. She's good.

詹妮.羅斯:她是銷售部的主管。她很能幹。

EDWARD GREEN: Where does she fit into the company structure?

愛德華.格林:她在公司架構中的`位置是怎樣的?

JENNY ROSS: Here's the company structure. You see Don is Sales and Marketing Director and is on the Board. Kate reports to