當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語口語>

實用英語口語:怎樣用英語發工作上的牢騷

英語口語 閱讀(3.22W)

1. 's a beautiful day out. And here I am stuck inside the officewith all this paper work. 哎,外面天氣那麼好,我卻得守在辦公室處理這些檔案。

實用英語口語:怎樣用英語發工作上的牢騷

2. How am I to know what I'm supposed to do if there's no organizationaround here? 如果這裡那麼沒有條理,我怎麼曉得該做些什麼好呢?

3. The company is so cheap. We have to sharpen our pencils until they'redown to little stubs like this. 公司這麼吝嗇,害得我們得把鉛筆用到這麼短。

4. Now where did my eraser go this time? Don't take things off otherpeople's desks without asking them, OK? 這回我的橡皮又到哪裡去了?不要不說一聲就拿別人桌子上的東西,好嗎?

5. I want you to stop hogging my desk space, all right? 你不要再佔用我的桌子,好嗎?

6. Turn the other way when you smoke, so I won't have to breathe it in, allright? 你抽菸時轉向那一邊,免得我吸到,行不行?

7. Don't talk to me while I'm in the middle of calculating.我在計算時,別跟我說話。

8. Ah, heck! Another mistake. The staff here can't even use theircalculators right! 真見鬼!又錯了。這裡的職員連計算器都用不對。

9. Oh, why did he have to give me this rush job now that it's almost timefor my lunch break! 哎,快到午餐休息時間了,他為什麼非給我這個急件不可!

10. I know I made a mistake. I just wish he wouldn't keep hammering away atit. 我知道我犯錯誤了。我真希望他不要一直罵個不停。

11. Doing this mindless work all day is going to drive me crazy.整天做這種不用動腦筋的工作,會讓我發瘋的。

12. Why do I have to do all these extra needless little jobs anyway?不管怎樣,為什麼我得做所有這些多餘的、不必要的瑣碎工作?

13. How come everyone in our company is middle-aged and stuffy?為什麼我們公司都是一些古板的中年人?

14. Every time he gets drunk, he goes into his lousy preaching routine.每次一喝醉,他就開始他那令人討厭的.說教。

15. I don't understand what's going on inside these young people's heads.我不瞭解這些年輕人的腦子裡想的是什麼。

16. Say, don't you think Miss Black is using the phone too much forpersonal calls? 喂,你不覺得布萊克小姐的私人電話打得太多嗎?