餐廳是人們日常聚會的常見地點,關於餐廳的英語口語對話是每個人應該能熟悉瞭解的。這兒有幾篇關於餐廳的英語口語,希望對大家有所幫助。還可以關注應屆畢業生考試網,獲取更多相關的資訊。
餐廳英語口語對話一A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter? 啊,我快餓死啦我想吃點真正的中國菜。您給我推薦什麼呢,服務生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情況了。您知道,中國主要有八大菜系。比方說,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard. 我聽說這兩種都很辣。
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
對。您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試。
A: They might be too hot for me. 對我來說可能太辣了點。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like
them. 再有是粵菜和江蘇菜。大多南方人都愛吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes? 有什麼特別的北京風味菜嗎?
B: There’s the Beijing roast duck. 有北京烤鴨啊。
A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I
find it? 啊,對了,聽過多次了。我很想試一試。在哪兒能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude
Restaurant. 大多數飯店都有烤鴨,可是最好的當然還是全聚德烤鴨店。
A: Is it near here? 離這兒近嗎?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes,
if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算遠。乘計程車15分鐘能到。我是說,要是堵車不厲害的`話。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多謝您的指點。請您再說一下那個飯館的名字好嗎?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我來給您寫在這張紙片上。您好拿給出租車司機看。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot. 您真是太好了!多謝多謝。
B: You’re welcome. 不客氣。
餐廳英語口語對話二A:Welcome to our hotel.歡迎光臨。
A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共帶了4件行李,是不是?
B:Let me have a check again.讓我再看一下。
A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待處就在前面。
A:After you, please.你先請。
B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?勞駕。我到哪兒可買到香菸?
A:There is a shop on the ground floor.一樓有個商店。
A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那兒可買到中國香菸和外國香菸。
B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以買到紀念品嗎?
A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有個櫃檯出售各種各樣的紀念品。
餐廳英語口語對話三B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?勞駕,請問飯廳在哪兒?
A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant
Which one do you prefer?我們有中餐廳和西餐廳,你願意去哪個?
B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想嚐嚐中國菜。