當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語口語>

在餐廳常見的英語口語對話

英語口語 閱讀(3.07W)

餐廳是人們常涉及的主要場所之一,那些餐廳也許需要用到英語口語,可要熟悉起來。希望下面這些對話會對你有所幫助,如需更多精彩內容,歡迎瀏覽應屆畢業生考試網。

在餐廳常見的英語口語對話

  與餐廳有關的英語口語

W: Hi, I'm George. I'll be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?

服務生:嗨,我是喬治,今晚我將為您服務。您現在準備點菜還是稍待一會呢?

P: I'm ready now. I'd like the roast chicken and a side order of corn.

顧客:我現在點菜,我要烤雞和玉米副餐。

W: And would you like an appetizer before your meal? The soup of the day is our delicious tomato soup.

服務生:在正餐之前您要來個開胃菜嗎?今天的湯是我們最美味可口的蕃茄湯。

P: I'll pass on the soup, but I'd like a garden salad.

顧客:我不要湯,不過我要田園沙拉。

W: Can I get you anything to drink?

服務生:您要什麼飲料嗎?

P: Yes, I'd like a glass of iced tea.

顧客:好啊,我要一杯冰紅茶。

W: Okay. I'll be back in a minute with your drink and salad.

服務生:好的,我很快會把您的飲料和沙拉送來。

P: Thank you. (to be continued)

顧客:謝謝。

  與餐廳有關的英語口語二

The patron finishes her meal. The waiter comes to take her

plates.

(顧客用完餐,服務生過來收盤子。)

W: Can I get you any dessert?

服務生:要我為您上甜點嗎?

P: Yes, I'd like to try the blueberry pie.

顧客:好啊,我想嚐嚐藍莓派。

W: Excellent choice. (He brings her the pie. After she finishes, the waiter comes back. ) Would you like anything else?

服務生:那是絕佳的.選擇。(他拿來她的派。她吃完後, 服務生便回來。)您還想嘗些別的東西嗎?

P: No, I'm stuffed. I'm ready for the check.

顧客:不要,我很飽了,我要買單。

W: Here you are. Thank you and have a nice evening.

服務生:這是您的賬單。謝謝您,祝您有個愉快的夜晚。

P: Thank you.

顧客:謝謝。