當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語口語>

英語對話:你們現在要點餐嗎

英語口語 閱讀(1.63W)

引導語:大家平常出外點餐會發生怎麼樣的對話呢。以下是本站小編分享給大家的.英語對話:你們現在要點餐嗎,歡迎練習!

英語對話:你們現在要點餐嗎

A Good evening. Do you have a reservation?

晚上好。你們有預定嗎?

B No, we don't.

不,我們沒有。

A How many people are you together?

你們總共多少人?

B Just two people.

只有兩個人。

A Would you like to sit in a smoking section, a non-smoking section or whatever comes open first?

你們要坐在抽菸區、禁菸區還是有空位就行?

B We prefer non-smoking section.

我們寧願要禁菸區。

A I am awfully sorry but there are no vacancies left now. Would you like to wait for a moment?

我很抱歉,現在沒有空位了。你們稍等一會行嗎?

B How long a wait do you think there’ll be?

你覺得我們要等多久?

A I think about ten minutes.

我想大概要10分鐘。

B Ok, we'll wait a while.

好的,我們等會。

A I am sorry for making you wait so long. Now there is a table available in non-smoking section. Please follow me.

很抱歉讓你們等這麼久。禁菸區現在有一張空臺子。請跟我來。

B Thank you.

謝謝你。

A This is the menu. Are you ready to order now?

這是選單。現在你們準備好點餐了嗎?

BWell, I think I'd like to have a tomato sausage soup first. And the same for him, please.

額,我想先來個番茄香腸湯。他也一樣。

A Yes, and what would you like to drink?

是的,你們想喝什麼?

B One goblet of red wine and one bottle of beer please.

請來一杯紅酒和一瓶啤酒。

A Would you like a dessert?

你們要甜點嗎?

B What special kind of desserts do you have?

你們這裡有什麼特別的甜點?

A Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding.

檸檬派、糖油煎餅、巧克力聖代冰淇淋和奶油布丁。

BWell, I think we will order after we finish the main course.

額,我想我們吃完主菜之後再點.

AAll right. I'll bring your soup right away.

好的。我馬上幫你上湯。