引導語:大家有在網站聊天室聊過天嗎。以下是本站小編分享給大家的情景對話:我想在網站上做個聊天室,歡迎練習!
A So, got any more ideas for the website?
那你對網站還有想法嗎?
B Well, since we're collecting gifts instead of red envelopes, I made a "for guests only" gift chat room.
既然我們只收禮物,不收禮金,我做了一個「賓客專屬」聊天室。
A But we registered at Macy's. People can just buy gifts there.
但我們在梅西百貨公司登記過了。大家可以就去那裡買禮物啊.
B The Taiwanese won't have time to buy gifts in America. The chat room is more convenient.
臺灣的`賓客在美國不會有時間買禮物。有聊天室比較方便。
A You're right. They can discuss what to get and avoid buying the same things.
你說得對。他們可以在聊天室裡討論,避免買到同樣的東西。
B Or discuss what gifts they could buy together.
或是討論要合送什麼禮物。
A Any other ideas?
還有其它的想法嗎?
B We can also put a guest book on the website for people to sign and write comments.
我們也可以放個來賓簿讓人簽名還有寫意見。
A And we were going to make a collage for each of us using our baby pictures...
而且我們還打算把大家小時候的照片拼貼在一起……
B Yeah, that will be the best part. Jack hasn't seen yours yet, right?
沒錯,這會是最棒的一部份。傑克還沒看過你的,對吧?
A No. He has no idea what a fat little pig I was!
對。他完全不知道我以前胖得像只小豬!