去餐廳 go to restaurant
A: There's no food at home. Let's go out to eat. 家裡沒有食物了,去外面吃吧。
B: Where shall we go to eat? 那我們去哪兒吃啊?
A: I'm hungry. Let's go and eat in the restaurant. 我餓死了,去飯店吃吧。
B: That restaurant is very popular. Let's eat here. 那家店很火,咱們就在這兒吃吧。
A: Do you have a menu? Let me look at the menu first.
有選單嗎?我先看一下選單。
C: OK. Here you are. 好的,請看/給你。
A: Do you want to eat hot pot? 想吃火鍋嗎?
B: I don't know what to eat. What is the most popular dish here?
我不知道吃什麼。這裡最受歡迎的菜是哪個?
C: Of course boiled fish. 當然是水煮魚啦。
B: Is this dish spicy? 這個菜辣嗎?
C: A little. What would you like to drink, Sir?
一點點。您想要喝點什麼,先生?
A: Do you have a tomato soup? 有西紅柿湯嗎?
C: Yes, we have. 嗯,有的'。
B: Tom, would you like rice or dumplings? 湯姆,你想吃米飯還是餃子?
A: I want a bowl of pasta. 我想要一碗義大利面。
B: OK. Give me a bowl of dumplings. That's all.
好吧,那就給我來一碗餃子吧。就這些。
C : OK. Wait for a moment please. 好的,請稍等一會兒。
【其它表達】
Beijing duck 北京烤鴨
Can I order now? 現在可以點餐了嗎
What is this dish?這是什麼菜?
This dish is delicious. 這個菜真好吃 。
pay the bill 買單
Oh, it's too expensive!哦,太貴了。
My treat. / It's on me./ It's my treat. 我請客。
No, let's go AA.不,我們AA。
OK, next time it's on me. 好吧,下次我請客。