當前位置:才華齋>英語>行業英語>

酒店洗衣服務英語句子及對話

行業英語 閱讀(1.46W)

導語:酒店一般都提供洗衣服務,酒店服務員如何用英語跟客人說明洗衣服務,下面是YJBYS小編收集整理的有關酒店洗衣服務英語句子,歡迎參考。

酒店洗衣服務英語句子及對話

1)Please fill in the laundry form. 請填寫洗衣單。

2)We will deliver it to your room by tomorrow noon. 我們會在明天中午之前送回您的房間。

3)We have a two-hour quick service. 我們有兩個小時的快速服務。

4)There is an extra charge of 50% for quick service. 快速服務要額外付50%的費用。

5) We can deliver it within 4 hours a t a 50% extra charge. 我們可以在4小時內送回,但要增收50%的費用。

6) Is this for pressing only? 這件只要燙幹嗎?

7) I d like this sweater dry-cleaned/washed by hand in cold water. 這件毛衣要乾洗/用冷水手洗。

8) I m sorry, but we don t have the special equipment necessary to clean leather. 很抱歉,我們沒有清洗皮料所需要的特別裝置

9) We don t have necessary facilities and we can t afford to take responsibility for any damage. 我們沒有所需要的裝置。而且有什麼破損,我們付不起責任。

3. 送洗衣物與洗衣單不符

1) There is a small problem with your laundry. 您要送洗的衣服有點小問題。

2) The items in your bag don t match up with the items on the laundry list. 洗衣袋裡的衣物與洗衣單上登記的不符。

3) There should be three T-shirts in your bag, but there are only two. 您的洗衣袋裡應有3件T恤,但這裡只有2件。

4) There is a bra in your bag, but that isn t marked on the form. 您的洗衣袋裡有一件紋胸,但是洗衣單上沒有標出來。

5) One sock is missing. 少了一隻襪子。

6) I can t find them right now. Just send the laundry as it is. 我找不著了,就洗這些吧。

7) Could you fill out a new form, please? 請您重新填寫一張新表格好嗎?

8) Could you sign for the change? 請您在變更這裡簽名好嗎?

4. 送洗服務投訴

1)Where is my laundry? 我送洗的衣物在哪裡?

2) I haven t received my laundry yet. 我還沒有收到我送洗的'衣物。

3)We ll check it right now. 我們馬上去檢視這件事。

4) I checked my returned laundry, and found a shirt was missing.我檢查了一下送回的衣物,發現一件襯衫不見了。

5) Could you describe it? 您能描述一下它是什麼樣的嗎?

6) We ll check if your laundry has come back yet. 我們檢查一下您的衣物是否已送還。

7) We ll bring it up to you as soon as we find it. 一旦找到您的衣物,我們會盡快還給您。

8) Here is your laundry. Sorry for delay. 這是您送洗的衣物,我們會盡快還給您。

9) We made a mistake while delivering your shirt. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. 您的襯衫被送錯了。非常抱歉給您帶來不便。

10) My suit came back and it looks terrible. 我的西裝送回來了,他看起來太糟糕了。

11) My sweater shrunk after you cleaned it. 我的毛衣洗後縮水了。

12) We ll take it back and clean it again. 我們會重新再洗一次。

13) May I take it back to the laundry? They may be able to restore it. 我把衣物送還洗衣部好嗎?他們可能可以修復的。

14) If you are still not satisfied when it comes back. We are responsible for the damage according to the record on your laundry list. 如果您仍然不滿意,我們將會根據洗衣單上的記錄予以賠償。

  對話

R=Room

Attendant G=Guest

R: Housekeeping. May I collect your laudry?

G: Yes, it s in the laundry bag.

R: Thank you, ma am. Is the laundry form in the bag?

G: Yes, by the way, how long does it take for dry-cleaning?

R: It usually takes two days.

G: Oh, dear. We are leaving tomorrow.

R: If you are in a hurry, we have a two-hour quick service with an extra charge of 50%.

G: Well, if that s the case.