當前位置:才華齋>範例>校園>

樓層值臺服務的酒店英語口語

校園 閱讀(9.56K)

Tenth floor service desk,what can I do for you?這是樓服務臺,有什麼可以幫您?

樓層值臺服務的酒店英語口語

May I show you to your room please,sir?先生,我可以領您到您的房間嗎?

Welcome you to our hotel,sir. Have a wash,please. 歡迎您來到我們飯店,請用毛巾

Take a rest,please. 請休息。

Have some Chinese tea,please. 請用茶。

If you want an attendant ,please push the bell. 如果您需要服務員,請按電鈴。

I will glad to serve you. 很高興為您服務。

I am an attendant on this floor,what can I do for you?我是樓層服務員,我能為您做什麼?

Would you please give me some envelopes and writing paper?請給我一些信封喝信紙,好嗎?

Just a moment please,I’ll bring you some soon. 請稍等,我馬上給您拿來。

I felt a bit cold when I slept,please get me a blanket. 我入睡時感覺有些冷,請給我一條毛毯。

The soap in the toilet is used up. Would you please give me a new one?衛生間的香皂用完了.請給我再添一塊新的.好嗎?

I’ll send it up to your room,just one moment please. 我馬上送到您的房間來,請稍等。

Good morning,Housekeeping Service Centre. What can I do for you?早上好,客房服務中心,我能為您做什麼?

I have a cold. 我感冒了。

Do you have a temperature?您發燒嗎?

Would you like to see a doctor?您要看病嗎?

Our clinic is on the first floor. Shall I call for a doctor for you?飯店醫務室在一樓,需要我為您請醫生上來嗎?

Please take me a good rest and I hope you’ll get well soon.請您好好休息,祝您早日康復。

It’s my pleasure,I’m always at your service.我很願意這樣做,我隨時都會為您服務。

Do you want hot water and cold water now?您現在需要熱開水和冷水嗎?

In this bottle there is hot boiled water and in that one,there is cold drink water. 這是熱水瓶,那是冷水瓶。

This is the light switch and that is the temperature adjuster,sir. 先生,這是電燈開關,那是溫度調節器。

There are closed-circuit television programs from pm to am every day.每天晚上點到次日點播放飯店閉路電視節目。

The room light is too dim,please get me a brighter one. 房間燈光太暗,可否調一個亮燈泡。

The room is too hot,why isn’t cool air turned on in such a hot day?房間這麼熱,為什麼還不開冷氣?

Some of my friends will come and see me this aftternoon. Could you please bring me some more tea cups and chairs?

今天下午有幾個朋友要來看我,請給我送些杯子和椅子好嗎?

I will send them at once.我馬上就送來。

I’m leaving for Shanghai today and will be back in two days,can this room be kept for me?我今天要到上海去,兩天後回來,這間房可以保留給我嗎?

Certainly,but you will have to pay for it as usual. 可以,不過您在這期間要照付房費。

If someone asks for me,please tell him that I will be back after o’clock. 如果有人來找我,請告訴他我點候回來。

I will leave a note for him,please give it to him.我留下一張紙條請轉交給他。

Is there anything I can do for you before you leave?在您離開之前有什麼事情需要我來為您做嗎?

Please wake up at o’clock tomorrow morning. 請在明天造成點叫醒我。