Come on!
拜託!
A: I am too fat!
我好胖喔!
B:Come on,you're just well-built!
拜託!你看起來體形不錯嘛!
How's that possible?
那怎麼可能?
A:I heard that there's a kind of you take it, you can lose 20 kliograms in one week.
我聽說有一種藥丸,吃了就可以在一星期內瘦20公斤喔.
B:How's that possible? It's got to be unhealthy.
那怎麼可能?而且也不健康.
I do push ups every day.
我每天做俯臥撐.
A:I do push ups every day before I go to bed.
我每天睡覺前都會做俯臥撐。
B:No wonder your arms and tummy are firm.
難怪你的手臂和肚子那麼結實.
Sure!
當然啦!
A:Do you know any cheap and easy way to keep my waist slim?
你有沒有便宜簡單的方法使腰變得苗條?
B:Sure,you can try the hula hoop.
當然有啦!你可以試試搖呼啦圈。
It is better for you to...
你最好是...
A: It's better for you to consult a doctor about your diet.
你最好是向醫生諮詢請教調節飲食一事。
B: I agree !After all,I want to lose weight not my health.
我同意!畢竟我要減肥可不是要失去我的健康。
Why don't we just...?
為什麼不要...?
A: Let's play basketball !so I can burn some calories.
我們來打籃球!這樣我就可以燃燒掉一些熱量。
B: Why don't we just watch a game on TV?
為什麼不乾脆看電視轉播球賽?
I heard that...
我聽說...
A: Gee !Amy looks so different from last week.
天啊!Amy看起來和上星期變好多喔。
B: I heard she went to the plastic surgeon and extracted the fat from her waist ,thighs and hips.
我聽說她去找整形醫師,他們幫她把腰大腿部的脂肪抽掉了。
How did you do it?
你怎麼做到的?
A: Look! I lost 5 kilograms.
看!我瘦了5公斤。
B: How did you do it ?You still eat a lot!
你怎麼做到的?你還是吃的`很多啊!
That's why I haven't lost any weight.
所以我都瘦不下來。
A:I eat what I should eat,but I quit eating after 10 p.m.
我照常吃該吃的,但我把十點以後的宵夜戒了。
B:oh!That's why I haven't lost any weight.
哦!這就是我瘦不下來的原因。
You need to...
你需要去...
A: You need to do some exercise and keep a good diet.
你需要去做一些運動並且維持良好的飲食。
B: I know but I'm just lazy.
我知道,但我就是太懶惰了。
I want to get rid of...
我想要甩掉一些...
A:d you like to go jogging with me? I want to get rid of some weight.
Jessie,我一起去慢跑好麼?我想要減掉一些體重。
B: Can we start by walking?
我們可不可以走路開始?
What is that?
那是什麼啊?
A:What is that?
那是什麼啊?
B:It is a special beeps when I’m not standing or sitting properly.