當前位置:才華齋>範例>校園>

親子生活日常用語中英文翻譯

校園 閱讀(1.27W)

Remember your table manners. 注意用餐禮儀。

親子生活日常用語中英文翻譯

Will you please eat? 你好好吃行不行?

Eat properly. 好好吃。

Eat the cake and the porridge together. 邊吃蛋糕邊喝稀飯。

Don't put the cake into the porridge. 不要把蛋糕泡在稀飯裡。

Don't dip the bread in the milk. 不要用麵包蘸牛奶。

Be careful of the bones. 小心骨頭。

Be careful of the bones (when you eat fish). (吃魚時)小心魚刺。

Eat slowly, or you'll choke. 慢點吃,不然會噎著。

Don't eat so fast! 不要吃那麼快!

It's not good to eat so fast, you know.

吃東西這麼快很不好,你知道嗎?

Don't put too much food into your mouth each time. 一次少吃點。

It's too hot to eat, wait for it to cool down. 太燙不能吃,涼了再吃。

Don't look around. 不要四處張望。

Stop playing with your food. 不要再玩兒食物了。

Don't play with your foods. 別玩食物。

Don't talk with your mouth full. 吃飯時不要總說話。

Don't always talk when you are eating. 吃飯是別總說話。

Please take your time in eating. 抓緊時間吃飯。

Finish your meal quickly. 快點兒吃你的飯。

Eat quickly, your food is getting cold. 快點吃,飯快涼了。

Don't poke your mouth with the chopsticks. 不要用筷子捅嘴

Don't bite the chopsticks. 不要咬筷子。

Don't do it any more. 不要再那樣做。

Put the bowl down gently. 輕輕的把碗放下,別太用力。

You left the light on. 你一直沒關燈啊。

You shouldn't have stayed up so late. 你不應該那麼晚才睡。

Did you stay up late last night? 昨晚你熬夜了?

When did you fall asleep? 你幾點睡著的?

When did you go to bed last night? 你昨晚幾點睡的?

I'm not sure. 我也說不好。

I stayed up the whole night. 我一夜沒睡著。

I didn't fall asleep until five o'clock. 我五點才睡著。

I'm a night person. 我是個夜貓子。

I never get up early. 我從來沒有早起過。

I'm not a morning person. 我不是早起的人。

Did the alarmclock go off? 鬧鐘響了嗎?

Why didn't the alarm go off? 鬧鐘為什麼沒響呢?

I heard the alarm. 我聽到鬧鐘響了。

I can't stand the beeping sound. 我真受不了那種嗶嗶的響聲。

What time is it now? 現在幾點了?

It's already 8 o'clock. 已經8點了。

It can't be that time already. 怎麼已經是這個鐘點了?

It must be wrong. 一定是弄錯了。

Oh, no. I've overslept. I'm going to be late.啊,糟糕,我睡過頭了,我要遲到了。

Did you have a dream? 做夢了嗎?

Who did you dream of? 夢見誰呢?

What did you dream last night? 昨晚夢見什麼了?

I had a nightmare. 我做了個可怕的夢。

I've been dreaming all the night .我一直在做夢。

Do you dream often? 你常做夢嗎?

There are too many problems on your mind. 你的'心事太多了。

Ohh, I was having such a good dream! 哦,我做了這麼好的夢!

Oh, what a curious dream I had! 哦!我做了個好奇怪的夢呀!

It's time to get up. 該起床了。

Get up soon. 快點兒起床!

Wake up, sleepyhead.? 起床,懶鬼。

Rise and shine! 旭日東昇,光彩奪目!(意:該起床了)

Get up! Or you will be late. 你再不起床就要遲到了!

It's already late. 已經晚了。

I don't want to. 我真不想起。

I don't wanna get up. 真不想起。

Ten more minutes, mom. 媽媽,再讓我多睡10分鐘。

It's still early. 時間還早呢。

It just 6:30 A.M. 現在才6:30。

But you are always too slow. 可是你總是慢吞吞的。

I'm still sleepy. 我還困著呢!

I'm still yawning. 我還打哈欠呢。

小孩子尿尿是wee?還是pee?還是go pee?拉屎是poo對嗎?晚上關燈睡覺時女兒總是躺在我的枕頭上,我想讓他往裡面躺怎麼說?

尿尿wee wee,pee pee都對,個人感覺wee wee只限用於小孩子,好比“噓噓“,拉屎是poo poo沒錯,以上這些加上go都沒問題。往裡面躺這個,我想了想,在場景裡用手指指床裡面或她自己的枕頭啊,說move,move over,on your own pillow等等都可以吧。