當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語聽力>

美劇《越獄》美式口語大盤點

英語聽力 閱讀(4.32K)

《越獄》(Prison Break)是由保羅舒爾靈主創的劇情懸疑電視劇,由溫特沃思米勒和多米尼克珀塞爾等人主演。講述的是一個關於拯救的故事。 以下是yjbys盤點的美劇《越獄》美式口語大盤點,快來收藏吧。

美劇《越獄》美式口語大盤點

1. And he's the mastermind of this whole thing。他是整個事情的主謀

2. And then when you start running out of air.。。當你沒氣的時候

3. Anything break on the other six?其他六人有什麼進展?

4. But it's going to make collaboration kind of hard。不過這樣合作起來就不那麼容易了。

5. But you need a fall guy,fine. 但是你們需要一個替罪羊。

6. Can I hitch a ride?我能搭個便車嗎?

7. Care to comment? 有啥想說的麼?

8. Do you copy?收到了嗎?Roger. 收到了

9. Do you happen to have a pen handy? 你手頭有筆嗎?

10. Don't turn your back on us。別拋棄我們

11. Every plot is mapped out with dimensions。每一小塊都會用尺寸標註出

12. From a public relations standpoint,abruzzi and apolskia were by the book。從公眾角度出發,(殺)abruzzi and apolskia是按規定的。

13. Get some two-bit job? 找份廉價工打打?

14. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't turn you in right now。給我個不告發你的理由。

15. Go nothing。別動

16. He acknowledge that whatever neuroses drove the criminal to commit the original crime is compounded. 他知道無論是什麼神經機能病變導致的最初犯罪都是複雜的

17. He went out with his boots on。他死在工作崗位 。

18. He's a closed book。他很自我保護

19. He's got a stateroom listed as a cargo hold on the manifest。他將頭等艙偽造成裝貨物的倉庫

20. Hit a sore spot,didnt I? 說到你痛處了,是不是?

21. How do you throw the hunter off the scent? Get rid of the prey。你怎麼才能逃過獵人的鼻子? 扔掉獵物。

22. How was scofield able to have exclusive access to you? 為什麼scofield能單獨接觸你?

23. Humpty dumpty climbed up a wall,humpty dumpty had a great fall。胖墩爬上牆,胖墩摔下來。

24. I admire your optimism. She’s rolling,man. 我很欽佩你的樂觀,她在叛變

25. I believe i said no comment。我說過無可奉告了

26. I bought us some time-that's what counts. 我爭取到了時間,那才是最重要的'。

27. I didn't mean to startle you. 我沒想嚇你。

28. I failed him。我讓他失望了。

29. I hope you're holding on to something tight 'cause i'm about to break it down for you。我希望你做好心理準備,因為我要說的東西會讓你崩潰。

30. I let that psychopath t-bag loose once。我讓T-BAG那個變態逃掉一次

31. I want to alert you to a possible situation。我要提醒你可能發生的情況。

32. I want you to turn youself in。我希望你去自首。

33. If you would have just told us in the beginning that this was going to be a railroad。如果你一開始就告訴我們這是個快速通過案。

34. I'll ring it up。我來打價

35. I'm punkd 我被耍了

36. I'm the furthest thing from a threat。我根本沒有威脅。

37. Is it true you sold the right to run prison industries to the highest bidder?你將監獄工廠管理權賣給出價最高的人是不是真的?

38. It looks like we're back to square one。看來我們又回到起點了

39. It was 1:00 PM when they tangled it up。他們在下午一點聚集在一起

40. It's a one-shot deal out of the country. 這是離開這個國家的惟一的機會。

41. It's a simple strategy,plays across the board. 很簡單的策略,廣為人知

42. It's over for good 永遠結束了

43. It's time to get the hat。我們該去拿錢了

44. Just go easy。放鬆點

45. Keep me posted. 和我保持聯絡

46. Keep your head down。小心撞頭,引申為"小心行事"

47. Knock it off. 安靜

48. Let's roll out。我們出發吧

49. Listen,you know I'm thankful for the help with the green card,but I just don't want to get involved。我很感激你幫我搞到綠卡但我不想捲入此事。

50. My dogs are just barking. 我走得腳痛