當前位置:才華齋>英語>商務英語>

2016年12月商務英語中級口試必備

商務英語 閱讀(2.56W)

2016年下半年商務英語中級考試將於12月3日開考,大家的口語練得怎樣啦?下面是yjbys網小編提供給大家關於商務英語中級口試必備,希望對大家的備考有所幫助。

2016年12月商務英語中級口試必備

 篇一:

How long do you think this hot weather will last?

你估計這樣熱的天氣會持續多久?

Mt. Laoshan would be the ideal place for you, then. Ithas around 200 sightseeing spots.

那嶗山將是你理想的地方。它總共有200多個旅遊景點。

Sounds great. I can't wait to go there now, MissZhang.

聽起來太好了。我現在就迫不及待想去嶗山,張小姐。

It's very hot today. Do you mind the heat?

今天真熱。你討厭熱天氣嗎?

Well, it's all right. I'd say it's much better thanBritian, actually. It's so humid there.

我倒覺得沒什麼。這兒比英國好多了,那兒太潮溼。

Yes, it's rather dry here.

是的,我們這兒氣候乾燥。

Yes. But I've always wanted to come.

是的。不過我一直想來這兒。

Well, there are plenty of worthwhile places for you to see.

那麼,值得你看的地方可不少。

What would you suggest?

你能提個建議嗎?

Well, what are you particularly interested in?

好,你有什麼特別感興趣的.?

I love beautiful scenic spots.

我喜歡看美的風景點。

I do hope you'll visit us someday soon.

我非常希望不久的將來你也能訪問我們。

Not too long, I suppose. What kind of weather doyou have at this time of the year?

我想不會太久。你的家鄉這個季節的天氣怎麼樣?

It's not this hot. The highest temperature there is28 degrees, and there's more rain. I prefer the dryweather you have here.

沒有這麼熱,那兒最高氣溫只有28度,但雨水比較多。我還是喜歡你們這兒的乾燥天氣。

Here we are at the airport.

我們到機場了。

It's very kind of you to come and see me off, Mr. Zhang.

張先生,謝謝你來送我。

It's my pleasure. It's a pity that you have to go now.

這是我的榮幸,可惜你現在就要走了。

What's the temperature today?

今天的氣溫有多高?

About 32 degrees centigrade.

大約攝氏32度。

Oh, that's pretty high. What is the highest temperature you get here?

夠高的!這兒氣溫最高能達到多少度?

About 38 degrees, I'd say.

我估計大約38度。

篇二:

What is it your company does again?

你說你們公司做什麼來著?

It makes electronic equipment.

我們公司製造電器產品。

Well, then why haven't I heard of it before?

那麼為什麼我沒有聽說過呢?

Our factory floor is about 5,000 square meters.

我們工廠佔地約5,000平方米

And what's that building outside the window?

窗外那一棟樓房是什麼呢?

It's mainly for shipping and storage. This one is forassembly.

那一棟主要做儲運室。這一棟是裝配用的。

Is your unit capacity up to our demands?

你們的單位生產能力能滿足我們的要求嗎?

I should think so. This plant can turn out 5,000 units per month.

我想可以。該工廠月生產能力為5,000臺。

Yes, of course. Maotai is the best Chinese wine. It would be a pity if you left without tasting it.

不錯,茅臺是中國最好的酒。你要是不品嚐一下就走,那將是一大憾事。

Would you like to have a look around our factory?

請問您要不要到工廠參觀一下?

Yes, we'd like to. Lead on please.

好,請帶路吧。

May I show you our brochure?

請看一下我們的宣傳冊好嗎?

Oh, thank you.

哦,謝謝您。

h, I wonder if you have any particular preferences?

史密斯先生,不知您有什麼特別的口味?

When in Rome, do as the Romans do. I only want to taste real Chinese food.

入鄉隨俗嘛,我只想嘗一下真正的中餐。

This is a Beijing restaurant, specializing in Beijing cuisine.

這是一家北京餐館,專做京菜。

Would you like to try some Chinese drinks?

要不要嚐點中國酒?

Yes, I'd love to. I've heard Maotai is very popular in China. Could we try some?

好的。我聽說茅臺在中國很受歡迎。咱們嚐嚐好嗎?

Yes, sure. Thank you for calling. Good-bye.

很好。謝謝打來電話。再見。

Good-bye.

再見。

It's time for supper, Mr. Smith. Shall we have dinner together this evening?

是晚飯時間了,史密斯先生,我們共進晚餐好嗎?

That's very kind of you, Miss Zhang. I hear Chinese restaurants serve very good food.

謝謝您,張小姐。我聽說中餐館的飯菜非常好吃。