當前位置:才華齋>英語>商務英語>

2016年商務英語高階寫作句型精選

商務英語 閱讀(1.25W)

BEC劍橋商務英語高階的考試中,BEC寫作是很多同學容易失分的一個環節。有哪些是商務英語級寫作常用的句型呢?以下是yjbys網小編整理的關於商務英語高階寫作句型精選,供大家備考。

2016年商務英語高階寫作句型精選

我打的是公用電話。 I’m calling from a public phone.

電話跟我聯絡。 Contact me by telephone.

我6點至8點都在。 I will be in between six and eight.

我整晚都在這裡。 I will be here all night.

好的`,我會等候你的。 All right, I will be waiting for you .

喂,是陳先生的家嗎? Hello, is this the home of Mr. Chen?

喂,我想和陳先生講話。 Hello. I wish to speak to ?

請你重說一遍好嗎? Will you please repeat it?

他已經離開了。 He has left already .

他正在出席會議。 He is attending a conference now.

喂!我是接線員。 Hello, This is operator.

我稍後會打電話給你。 Ill call you up later.

我要和麥考伊先生講話好嗎? May I talk to y?

我能用一下電話嗎? May I use the telephone?

我姓沈。 This is Shen calling.

沈先生嗎? Is that ?

是的,我姓沈。 Yes, this is Shen speaking.

你要和誰講話? Whom do you want to talk to?

我要和傑克先生講話。 I’d like to speak to Mr. Jack.

我會打電話到他的公司和你聯絡。 Ill connect you with his office.

抱歉讓你久等了,接通了。 Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on .

佔線。 The line is busy.

沒有人接電話。 No answer.

他正在通話。 He is on the phone.

這個電話不通。 This telephone line is interrupted.

電話串線了。 The wire has got crossed.

請問是誰打來的? Who is speaking?

恐怕你打錯號碼了。 I’m afraid you have the wrong number.

打265-5822. Ill calling 265-5822.

請掛電話。 Please ring off.

我回電話給你。 Ill call you back.

讓我在電話中和她講些話。 Let me talk to her over the phone.

請你叫沈小姐來接電話好嗎? Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?

抱歉,她外出了,你要留口信嗎? Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?

我會請她回電話。 I’m going to put on to her.

聲音不清楚。 The voice is not distinct.

打電話到我辦公室。 Give me a ring at my office.

我要打對方付費的電話到臺灣的臺北。 I’d like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan bycollect call.

我要打到倫敦的叫人電話好嗎? Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call?

對方的姓名是什麼? What is your parts name?

你的姓是怎樣拼寫的? How do you spell your last name?

請換成英鎊吧。 Pound Sterling please.

這個,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少? Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. Whats yourproposition?

這筆透支要利息嗎? Is there any interest on this money?

是的,先生。本月12日這一天您的帳戶上透支了15美元。 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this month.

根據規定,先生,您應該補償銀行付的那筆款了。 According to the regulations, sir, youll have toreimburse the bank for the amount paid.

我想買些旅行支票。 I want to buy some travellers checks.

聽說你們儲蓄率剛調過,是真的嗎? I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings accounts. Is that true?

您支票本帶來了沒有? Have you got your cheque book with you?

您要轉帳的金額。 The amount you want to transfer.

大概在3天后,支票就可以兌現了。 The cheque will be cleared in about three days.

噢,原來是這樣,那我再去查檢視。 I see. Ill go and check.

我能否用萬事達卡來兌換些錢嗎? Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?