當前位置:才華齋>英語>商務英語>

2016下半年BEC商務英語寫作必備句式

商務英語 閱讀(7.35K)

商務英語考試分兩個階段進行。第一階段為筆試,包括閱讀、寫作和聽力,第二階段為口試。以下是yjbys網小編整理的關於BEC商務英語寫作必備句式,供同學們參考。

2016下半年BEC商務英語寫作必備句式

我還要再確認嗎? Do I have to make a reconfirmation?

還有更早一點的嗎? Is there any earlier one?

請你告訴我我的預訂號碼好嗎? Could you tell me myreservation number, please?

我可以買到今天上午7點的火車座位嗎? Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?

請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎? Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

火車通行證有折扣嗎? Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

我可以確認我的班機嗎? May I reconfirm my flight?

他們全部不預訂的.嗎? Are they all non-reserved seats?

我一定要預訂座位嗎? Do I have to reserve a seat?

我可以看時刻表嗎? May I see a timetable?

我要等候多久呢? How long will I have to wait?

你喜歡哪種,吸菸座還是禁菸座呢? Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

你們還有別的班機嗎? Do you have any other flights?

你要什么時間離開呢? When would you like to leave?

我可以用電話確認嗎? Can I reconfirm by phone?

我到哪裡可以預訂? Where can I make a reservation?

我需要預訂餐車嗎? Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

火車還要多少分鐘就要到達呢? How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?

這是每日航班嗎? Is this a daily flight?

對不起,我可以上車嗎? Excuse me. May I get by?

坐船到那裡要花多少錢? How much does it cost to go there by ship?

我可以取消這張票嗎? Can I cancel this ticket?

把它託運到我的目的地。 Check it to my final destination

最遲要在8點30分到達機場。 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.

把你的行李拿到行李房去。 Take your baggage to the baggage section.

請把你的行李開啟。 Please open your baggage.

請你填寫這張入境卡。 Please fill in this disembarkation card.

請讓我看看你的護照。 Let me see your passport, please.

我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.

如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。 Its just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.

我想問你一個問題。 I would like to ask you a question.

好,請說。 Yes. Please do.

你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎? Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

我不知道你是否願意立即回答。 I do not know whether you care to answer right away.

我必須提出一些比較尷尬的問題。 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

抱歉,你可以重複剛剛所說的嗎? Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

請你儘量放慢說話速度。 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.

我會試試看。 I will try.

你能詳細說明你們的論據嗎? Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

這會幫助我瞭解你們的重點。 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.