2016年下半年BEC初級考試時間將於2016年11月26日舉行,大家都在緊張備考中,下面是yjbys網小編提供給大家關於BEC商務英語初級口試練習,希望對同學們的備考有所幫助。
小組會議
to remind 打電話提醒
A: Jean, before the meeting, could you call to remind the attendees?
B: Okay. I’ll call each one of them.
A:珍,開會前打電話提醒參加會議的.人好嗎?
B:好,我會給每個人打電話的。
... to attend 邀請……參加
A: Could you ask Mr. Wang to attend this meeting?
B: Okay. I’ll call him right away.
A:你請王先生參加這個會議好嗎?
B:好的,我這就給他打電話。
cell phones 關機
A: There will be no cell phones for this meeting. Please turn off your phones now.
B: Yes, Sir.
A:這個會不允許接電話,請現在就關掉手機。
B:好的。
ing minutes 會議紀要
A: Who is going to write the meeting minutes?
B: Sharon will.
A:誰來寫會議紀要?
B:莎倫來寫。
notes 做記錄
A: Kevin, please take notes.
B: I will.
A:凱文,請做一下記錄。
B:好的。
Visiting a Factory 參觀生產車間
A: Do you remember Mr. Zhao, our factory director?
A:還記得我們的廠長趙先生吧?
B: Of course to see you again, Mr. Zhao.
B:當然。趙先生,很高興再見到你。
C: Good to see you, Mr. Bush. Welcome to our factory.
C:很高興見到你,布什先生。歡迎你來參觀。
B: Thank you. I've heard that you've been changing the factory.
B:謝謝。我聽說你們改變了工廠。
C: Yes. We make many things better now.
C:是的。許多事情改善了很多。
A: We've been able to improve our production methods since the last time you were 've changed from batch production to flow production.
A:從你上次來到現在,我們已經改進了生產方式;我們把分批生產的方式改變為大量生產。
B: That's sure to improve your efficiency and productivity.
B:這樣必定能促進效率和生產率。
C: We also have computers helping us as part of the production system.
C:我們現在生產系統中還有計算機幫忙。
A: Right. The computer system helps us check productivity. Let us show you around the factory, so you can get a good idea of how things work.
A:對,有計算機系統檢查生產率。讓我們帶你四處看看,你也好好了解一下工廠的作業情形。