當前位置:才華齋>英語>商務英語>

商務英語句式模板

商務英語 閱讀(1.3W)

引導語:下面小編給大家帶來商務英語句式模板,希望能夠幫助到您謝謝您的閱讀。

商務英語句式模板

1.你怎樣決定產品是安全的呢?

How did you decide that product was safe?

2.你憑什麼相信產品是安全的?

Whats the basis of your belief that the product is safe?

3.我想知道你們是如何得出結論的。

I’d like to know how you reached your conclusions.

4.這種商品成本價是多少?

How much will it cost?

5.我們訂價為98美元,幾乎少於競爭對手30%.

Weve priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than thecompetition.

6.試銷說明了什麼?

What does the test marketing show?

7.這在所有市場銷售良好,所以獲得三成的市場佔有率是指日可待的。

It was well-received in all markets, so a gain of three market share points can be expected.

8.我得說預定發貨日期應該在本月底。

I’d say the expected delivery date should be by the end of the month.

9.下個月底好像是最佳的銷售日。

The end of next month looks like the most probable sales date.

10.我們訂價為98美元。

Were aiming its price for $ 98.

11.你問題的第一部分,我要說的就是我們的研究非常廣泛。

To answer the first part of your question, i’d like to say that our studies were very extensive.

12.如果你還有問題的話,請和報告最後一頁名單上的人員聯絡。

If you have further questions, pleasecontact the people listed on the last page of the report.

13.對不起,你是來自西方電子公司的蘇姍·戴衛斯嗎?

Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?

14.是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。

Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.

15.對不起,請問你是從國家裝置公司來的雷夫·梅耶史先生嗎?

Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?

16.我是丹尼斯,今天我到這裡來接你。

I’m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.

17.我是唐納德,上次你來臺灣時我們見過面。

I’m Donald. We met the last tI’me you visited Taiwan.

18.我是愛德溫,我帶你去旅館。

I’m Edwin. Ill show you to your hotel.

19.你坐的班機怎麼樣?還舒服嗎?

How was your flight? Was it comfortable?

20.班機很好,就是時間太長了。

It was quite good. But it was awfully long.

21.你旅途愉快嗎?

Did you have a good flight?

223不太好,我們起飛延誤了,還遭遇了惡劣的氣候。

Not really, I’m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.

23.你的航班怎樣?

How was your flight?

24.你在飛機上睡覺了嗎?

Did you get any sleep on the plane?

25.華格納先生,你預訂過旅館嗎?

Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?

26.不,我沒有,會有困難嗎?

No, I dont. Will it be a problem?

27.我認為沒有,我知道有幾家便利旅館,讓我打幾個電話。

I dont think so. I know several convenienthotels. Let me make some calls.

28.我已預訂了你上次住過的旅館。

Ive made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.

29.我們已為你訂了一間西式的房間。

Weve booked a Western-style room for you.

30.我們到火車站去乘車進城。

Lets go to the station to get a train into town.

31.從此地去臺北要很久嗎?

Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?

32.大概要一個小時。

Its about an hour.

33.我們到火車站乘計程車。

Well get a taxi from the station.

34.我們可搭乘機場班車。

Theres a shuttle bus we can use.

35.我開車來的,所以我開車送你到旅館。

Ive brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.

36.你一定餓了,我們吃點東西好嗎?

You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?

37.那太棒了,我們就到旅館餐廳吃點東西,我有點累了。

That sounds good. Lets get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.

38.你想吃飯嗎?

Would you like to have some dinner?

39.你想吃什麼呢?

What would you like to eat?

40.我帶你出去吃飯好嗎?這次我請客。

Can I take you out to dinner? Itll be my treat.

41.如果你餓了,我們現在就去吃飯。

If youre hungry, we can eat dinner now.

42.你吃過早餐了嗎?

Have you had breakfast yet?

43.是的,味道很好。

Yes. It was delicious.

44.好的',我們去辦公室吧。

Good. Lets go to the office.

45.你的房間怎樣?

How is your room?

46.你昨晚睡得好嗎?

Did you sleep well last night?

47.為何我們現在不去辦公室呢?

Why dont we go to the office now?

48.我們將從一個電視簡報開始,大概放15分鐘。

Well start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.

49.參觀大概要一個半小時,3點鐘以前回到這裡。

The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.

50.我們新的生產線非常成功,我們今年已把工廠擴充套件了兩倍。

Our new product line has been very successful. Weve expanded the factory twice this year already.

51.我將向你介紹我們的公司,你有什麼特別想知道的嗎?

I’d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular youd like to know?

52.我們還有一些報告向你介紹背景資料。

We have some reports to show you for background information.

53.你們工廠和其他塑膠工廠有何差別呢?

Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?

54.是的,我們的生產速度是其他工廠兩倍。

Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.

55.我要向你說明本工廠的特性。

I’d like to explain what makes this factory special.

56.這是我們的全自動化工廠。

This is the most fully-automated factory we have.

57.這是同業中最新型的。

Its the most up-to-date in the industry.

58.通過自動化我們的效率增加了20%.

Weve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.

59.請你告訴我每件成品的生產成本好嗎?

Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?

60.恐怕我不知道,讓我來詢問一下該組的負責人。

I’m afraid I dont know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.

61.關於那事我不敢確定,蔣先生應該知道答案。

I’m not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.

62.讓我直接問經理好了。

Let me direct that question to the manager.

63.那部分我不熟悉,讓我找專業人士來說明。

I’m not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.

64.是的,我想知道你們的日生產額。

Yes, i’d like to know your daily production.

65.你想知道什麼?

Is there anything youd like to know?