當前位置:才華齋>英語>商務英語>

關於商務英語工作培訓教材

商務英語 閱讀(2.88W)

  商務英語活學活用 工作培訓(1)

關於商務英語工作培訓教材

Ⅰ.核心學習:工作培訓

Michael: Miss, what interests you most about your career as a secretary?

邁克爾:小姐,你覺得祕書這一職業什麼地方最吸引你?

Susan: I enjoy interacting with other people. In addition, by working hard I can make a difference.

蘇珊:我喜歡與其他人交流。而且,通過努力工作,我也可以取得成功。

Michael: Usually for our new workers we have a three-week training program. Do you think you can handle it?

邁克爾:通常對新員工我們會有一個為期三週的培訓,你能行麼?

Susan: No problem, if it helps me improve my work skills, then I would be glad to take the program.

蘇珊:沒問題。如果它能幫助我提高自己的專業技能,我願意參加。

Michael: Black, bitter and strong I suppose.

邁克爾:我想我們只能喝苦而濃烈的黑咖啡了。

Susan: No problem, if it helps me improve my work skills, then I would be glad to take the program.

蘇珊:沒問題。如果它能幫助我提高自己的專業技能,我願意參加。

Michael: Great, then I will tell you more about the training program.

邁克爾:那太好了。下面我就向你仔細講講這個培訓專案。

Ⅱ.單詞簡析

1) Customary : following the traditions of business and culture

慣例

ex:It is customary to say your name as you shake someone’s hand for the first time.

第一次見面握對方手的同時介紹自己的名字是一種慣例。

2) Employee of the month : best worker in a month

每月最佳員工

ex:I have been the employee of the month for the last three months.

過去的三個月我一直是每月最佳員工。

3) Handle it : deal with it, control it

解決、處理

ex:Can you handle working over-time this weekend?

本週末加班你有問題嗎?

4) Innovative : creative with new fresh ideas

有創意

ex:That idea is very innovative.

這個想法很有創意。

5) Objectives : goals, plans for the future

目標

ex:My objective is to find a new job.

我的目標是找到一份新工作。

Ⅲ.課文篇

The objective of most work training sessions is to get you to know the company. A good employee should know the company like the back of his hand. You should know every aspect of the company. Most training courses are like the following:

大多數工作培訓的目的是為了讓你對公司有更好的瞭解。一個好的.員工應該對公司瞭如指掌。你應該清楚公司各個方面的事情。盡你的所能去了解你的公司。大多數培訓課程有:

a) Basic training to make sure you can handle the ground rules of the company.

b) Creative training to encourage and motivate the employees to be more innovative.

c) Technical training to teach you about the special software the company uses.

d) Management training teaches how to organize and control your staff of workers. They will also teach you how to pick the employee of the month.

e) Human Resources (HR) training courses are designed to teach you how to hire and care for new employees.

a) 基本培訓使你能遵循公司的各項規章制度。

b) 創意培訓鼓勵員工工作更有創造性。

c) 技術培訓教你如何使用公司常用的軟體。

d) 管理培訓教你如何組織、管理公司的員工,以及如何評選公司的每月最佳員工。

e) 人力資源的培訓教你如何為公司僱傭員工,以及如何關心新員工。

Ⅳ.對話篇

Molly : Mr, What interests you most about your career as a programer?

莫莉:先生,你覺得程式設計師這一職業什麼地方最吸引你?

Gordon: I enjoy interacting with other people via my programs. In addition, by working hard I can make a difference.

戈登:因為我喜歡通過程式與人們交流。另外,通過努力工作我也可以獲得成功。

Molly : That is not good enough. I won’t have any slackers in my office.

莫莉:這些還不夠,我的公司可不要懶蟲。

Gordon: Usually for our new programers we have a three-week training program. Do you think you can handle it?

戈登:對於新的程式設計師,我們公司通常會有為期三週的培訓專案。對此,你有什麼問題嗎?

Molly : No problem, if it helps me improve my work skills, then I would be glad to take the program.

莫莉:沒問題。如果這能提高我的工作技能,我願意參加。

Gordon: You may even become the employee of the month.

戈登:你還能成為我們公司的本月最佳員工呢!

Molly : Thanks boss.

莫莉:謝謝老闆。

Gordon: No problem, we like to treat our workers with respect!

戈登:不用謝,我們要尊重員工嘛!