當前位置:才華齋>外語>翻譯資格>

初級口譯考試高分句子

翻譯資格 閱讀(9.13K)

想要在口譯考試中取得高分,那麼在平時的訓練中,我們就要多點看那些高分的句子,並去學習模仿,下面小編就給大家分享初級口譯考試中的那些高分句子,希望大家可以用心學習!

初級口譯考試高分句子

1 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

如果全部參觀的話,那得需要好幾個小時。

2 You may be interested in only some of the items.

你也許對某些產品感興趣

3 I can just have a glance at the rest.

剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

4 They've met with great favor home and abroad.

這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。

4 All these articles are best selling lines.

所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。

6 Your desire coincides with ours.

我們雙方的願望都是一致的。

7 No wonder you're so experienced.

怪不得你這麼有經驗。

8 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.

隨著競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。

9 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?

10 At what time can we work out a deal?

我們什麼時候洽談生意?

11 I hope to conclude some business with you.

我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關係。

12 We also hope to expand our business with you.

我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。

13 This is our common desire.

這是我們的共同願望。

14 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

我想你也許已經瞭解到中國在對外貿易中採取了靈活的政策。

15 I've read about it, but I'd like to know more about it.

我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多瞭解一些。

16 Seeing is believing.

百聞不如一見。

17 I would like to present our comments in the following order.

我希望能依照以下的順序提出我們的看法。

18 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

首先我將簡略說明我們商品的特性。

19 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.

專利的'情況會在說明競爭產品時一併提出。

20 Please proceed with your presentation.

請開始你的簡報。

21 Yes, we have been interested in new system.

是的,我們對新系統很感興趣。

22 Has your company done any research in this field?

請問貴公司對此範疇做了任何研究嗎?

23 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.

有,我們做了一些,但是因為我們才剛起步,並沒有任何資料可以提供給你們。

24 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.

如果您感興趣的話,我可以列表讓你參考。

25 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.

在結束這個問題之前順便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

26 I would like to ask you a favor.

我可以提出一個要求嗎?

27 Would you let me know your fax number?

可以告訴我您的傳真機號碼嗎?

28 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?

可以請你在明天以前回復嗎?

29 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?

你能考慮接受我們的反對案嗎?

30 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.

如果你能說服經營團隊,我會很感激。

31 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.

我建議我們休息一下喝杯咖啡。

32 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.

也許我們應該先談論完B項議題。

33 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.

事實上,我們希望可以先內部討論B項議題。

34 May I propose that we break for coffee now?

我可以提議休息一下,喝杯咖啡嗎?

35 If you insist, I will comply with your request.

如果你堅持,我們會遵照你的要求。

36 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

我們必須強調這些付款條件對我們很重要。

37 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

請了解這一點對我們至關重要。

38 I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

我不知道你是否瞭解,但是,這個條件對我們是必要的。

39 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

我們的方針是不授與專賣權。

40 There should always be exceptions to the rule.

凡事總有例外。

41 I would not waste my time pursuing that.

如果是我的話,不會將時間浪費在這裡。

42 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎?

43 I don't know whether you care to answer right away.

我不知道你是否願意立即回答。

44 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

我必須提出一些比較尷尬的問題。

45 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

抱歉,你可以重複剛剛所說的嗎?

46 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.

請過目一下,看看是否一切妥當。

47 Do you have any comment on this clause.

你對這一條款有何看法?

48 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?

難道你不覺得我們應該在這兒加上一句話?

49 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.

如果一方不履行合同協議,另一方則有權終止合同。

50 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.

造成的損失必須由毀約方承擔。

51 We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.

我們應該附加一條關於仲裁分歧的條款。

52 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.

這個合同基本上囊括了所有我們在談判中所達成協議。

53 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.

你還有什麼問題要提出來供雙方討論的嗎?

54 We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.

我們同意給你加上一條10天寬限期的條款。

55 When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.

當這個寬限期屆滿,你仍未執行合同的話,該合同就終止了。

56 I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.

不用我說,該合同中的每一條都要嚴格執行的,沒有討價還價的餘地。

57 I hope no questions about the terms.

我看合同的條款沒有什麼問題了。

58 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.

重合同、守信用是我們的一貫原則。

59 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

我很高興這次洽談圓滿成功。

60 I hope this will lead to further business between us.

我希望這次交易將使我們之間的貿易得到進一步發展。

61 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.

我們將要用中文英語分別簽署兩份原件。

62 I am ready to sign the agreement.

我已經準備好了籤合同。

63 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.

我知道你們需要的是原件,不是傳真件。

64 So I will receive and sign it overnight.

那麼,我明天就可以收到並且簽上名了。

65 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.

我們還是可以趕上最後期限的。

66 I will keep you posted.

我會與你保持聯絡。

67 What is your hurry?

什麼事讓您這麼著急呢?

68 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.

我很抱歉這樣突然地找您,但我真的很心煩。

69 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?

到底發生什麼事讓您如此發愁?

70 I'm afraid I have bad news for you.

恐怕我有壞訊息要告訴您。